Saturday, January 6, 2007

atene-yuh!

COLLEGE HERE I COME!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ATENEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha to tell ya the truth, i was even more giddy the night after compared to the exact moment i knew i passed. haha! i wasn't really "paranoid" on the day before the results were released as i thought i would be. parang ako "bahala na. worrying won't do any good. if ATENEO is really for me, then so shall it be. i will pass. but if not, i won't get all depressed forever. maybe for just a week? what i prayed for is not ateneo itself, but a college i can "grow" in. somewhere i am meant to be in. good thing ateneo came out as the "right" college for me. or so i think so.
i didn't take the saturday release seriously. ang gulo kasi sabi nila sunday sabi naman ng iba, monday. whatever. i'll sleep na lang. bahala na.
i really didn't expect that the results were going to be on the 6th. sure, sandra told me last december. but ateneo kept on changing the sched and i kind agot tired of keeping track.
just imagine how my heart leaped when Kuya asked me my middle name.
those few seconds of staring at my cellphone and waiting for a reply were unbearable! i couldn't think well. i even controlled the "call of nature" just so i can see the reply as soon as possible.
my stomach was full of butterflies. i felt like i was a about to hurl. i was getting cold feet-literally.
then boom!
"Castro, Ma. Denise Lumanlan, bs mgt,yes =p" (11:53 am, jan 6,2007)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the marathon is finally over.
i am happy.
EUPHORIA.
too happy that i can't sleep at night. it took me 3 hours last night before i was able to sleep.
EUPHORIA.
go ATENEO.
i simply HAD to got to ATENEO to see my name! heck, i even took a picture of it! haha..sicko!
you know, most of the people i know would tell
me "alam mo ishi, nasa itsura mo ang ateneo. i can really picture you walking around the campus." even before taking teh ACET.
hindi sila konti. madami sila na nagsasabi nun. at hindi sila magkakasama pag sinasabi nila un. heck, some of them don't even know each other.
what is it in how i look? is that ok? but why do i have to feel comfort on how these people see and think of me? isn't what is important is how i look at myself? it's my life.my future.
we'll see.
Thank You,Lord.
LUX IN DOMINO.

-january 2007-

No comments: