Wednesday, August 15, 2007

how ironic

arrgh i hate this. i have to submit a lit paper on friday and i'm clueless on how to do it! we were supposed to have a consultation a while ago but since classes were suspended it was cancelled narin. hayaya. my lit teacher's so hard to please. waaa :( and i'm scared coz if i don't interpret the story right, i may automatically get a failing mark. :( or a grade close to F. yeah, she's like that. :( isn't lit supposed to be interpreted by the reader? and that any interpretation should be accepted? oh well. bahala na.

i was so pooped that as soon as i arrived from school (around 1pm) i fell asleep in my bed (doi), still in my school clothes. eww. haha and i woke up at around 730 already. hay. i tried doing my lit paper already but it was no use. gawd. i'm getting worse. :( i was like struggling to get my thoughts organized. arrgh i hate it! where's a boyfriend-slash-yaya when you need one? HAHAHA kidding. yak. ayoko ng ganun.

i feel down right now. I guess you just outgrown me already. you've finally woken up and saw the real me. and you thought you already knew me. guess not. you used to be so sure about me, but now, you've finally said goodbye without any hesitation. bakit ganun? parang wala tayong pinagsamahan? it's because of what you said that i want to change.

but no. i won't change for anyone. if ever i do change, it'll be for me. and not for someone else. it is good that i've come to realize that you lost interest in me already, before i truly get hurt. (as if it wasn't enough that i suffered for 4 years)

lit isn't helping either. i'm practically crawling here.

let's just loook at the bright side. at least i'll get some extra sleeping hours. :)

oh yeah, GUYS! iv2 and ii2! let's watch Hairspray next friday! trinoma :D we can just meet up there or you can hitch a ride with me if you're in ateneo. :D hehe para naman di lang kami ni miranda ang magdate sa friday! hahaha

good luck to me and my guts. i think i'm actually beginning to regret something. hmm...i wonder what it is. *insert sarcastic smile here*

-august 2007-

No comments: