Saturday, August 25, 2007

gathering my senses

i just read a couple of blogs and i just can't help but feel kinda bad myself. i just received my advisory marks last wednesday and it was BAD! i did manage to reach the required QPI though. but still, it was BAD! gosh, there i was, staring at a white strip of paper, and i just couldn't believe what i saw! i said "this can't be! this must be some sort of mistake or misunderstanding. i just cannot possibly have these grades." i "kinda forced" myself to look happy in front of my block though, we're still not that close for them to actually see me "fail". you see, i don't take failure gracefully. and i usually find myself in denial. see? i really tried myself to look happy in front of my blockmates. oh well.

kaya nga,
saan ang tungo mo, mahal kong kaibigan?
basta't hanap ko'y katahimikan.

Iisang bangka tayo!
Daluyong ng dagat ang tatawirin natin.

we can do this guys! :D iv2 and ii2, you're the only guys keeping me more
sane these days.

i have to, i repeat, i have to BE SUPER SIPAG! as in, i have to reject my social life (like i kinda did in my 4th yr- but at least before, i didn't have to worry about some other things)

i failed in my first quarter of my first year in college, but i just WON'T fail anymore. i just can't. but if ever i do, i should never, never think of leaving Ateneo. hindi maaari. kahit ngayon, napapaisip ko na rin na baka hindi talaga ako dapat sa Ateneo. pero kasi, binigay ni Lord to sakin e. He gave me a chance. and besides, what i prayed for before was a college that i would grow in; somewhere I will eventually graduate from. after that, i will be successful.

tapos ayun, pumasa ako ng Ateneo. so, i really have to prove myself's worth. i just can't throw away the chance given to me.

thanks for all the hugs guys. :D (sandra, raffy, makis, miranda, josel,mea, and tiki) it really helps. kasi, obvious naman na hindi ko pa naman nayayakap mga blockmates kong lalaki.

i learned my lesson.

LUX IN DOMINO.

better yet, Let your light shine, and be a blessing. :D

-august 2007-

No comments: