Saturday, September 1, 2007

hug me

okay, okay. another week's about to begin again and i can't help but feel a bit dreary.

i got my ACCURATE advisory mark in lit last friday. turns out, some of the advisory marks were jumbled up due to the very bad weather. some lame excuse, noh? well that's what ms diaz said anyway. some of my english blockmates almost fainted when they realized that their real grade was a D instead of a C. my seatmate even got a C+ after thinking that she actually got a B+. tsktsk. pwede pala yun? ma-jumble ung grades mo sa computer sa loob ng isang kwartong may bubong at hindi naman nabasa dahil sa bagyo? hmmmm ano kaya yun?

heck, some even failed.

good thing my grade in lit is kinda acceptable. it is you know. i actually thought i was going to fail because i failed 2 quizzes. hello? 6 over ten dude. dapat daw 70-75% hay, buti pa sa stc, 5 ang passing. i got a C+.

oh well. i had my math midterms last wednesday. it was kinda okay. the babble battalion just kept on beating their drums while we were answering, that's all. hay nako. i'm just hoping for the best.

i felt kinda disappointed though. for the whole day, i studied for my math midterms. i think i at least answered each question twice or thrice for the word problems. but to my dismay, only 2 word problems appeared in the test. and it was easy. tipong stocked knowledge lang? kung anu-ano pa naman sinasagutan kong complicated problems sa ibang book. coz we all know how my math teacher can get right? up to now, we still haven't taken our Lt yet. he was sick daw. and! he doesn't really teach anyway. it's always seatwork, seatwork, and more seatwork. blah blah blah! my fingers are crossed. please o please lemme me have a good grade in my midterms.

we also watched some talks for Fil this week. pretty much a drag, actually. sir derain could have been more entertaining and knowledgeable. at least we got some bonus points for bearing it.

i also submitted my 2nd paper and 2 reaction papers! yay! i just hope he gives me a whole lot of bonuses for doing those in advance :)

i already started doing my feature article for Eng already, i'm writing about Divisoria! yay! so it's not boring-for me at least :)

ms diaz also gave our comments regarding the our lit presentations last friday. and whadya know? she said that the irony part was excellent! hahaha. yup, dati very well done lang tapos naging excellent. yay!

what pulled our grade down was the organization part. tsktsk. actually, i was really disappointed with our grade. and this grpmate of mine just kept on apologizing. arrrgh. i just wanted to say "dude, shut up will ya?!" hay nako. ang yabang pa niya noong una. tsktsk. oh well, this happens. next time, i'll surely pick another group. and please, if you're trying to apologize, don't poke me and blame someone else while whining!!! it irritates me even more.

okay, cool na ako. haha :P i wasn't able to go to keng's bday because of some play. hay. if only they told me earlier, then i could have gotten the saturday sched na lang! hay! i miss you guys. :((

anyway, last friday, i saw sandra along the SEC walk and i seriously hugged her. hay. i even cried. i just couldn't help it. my blockmates even saw me. haaay. i just miss hs and i think i'm beginning to break down from all this college stress. i know 1st yr isn't that tough, but you see, i'm such a weakling. i just miss being hugged and baby-ed. i miss the morning squishes, smiles, and the boisterous laughter. i miss the "mommy" people in iv2 who always never fail to make me smile when they hug me. obvious naman kasi, na hindi ko naman nayayakap ang mga guy blockmates ko. yeah sure, they're really fun to be with, but now, it's really obvious that i just simply can't go up to them and ask for a hug right? baka ano pa isipin nila. the jokes and the physical games may seem fun and lively, but it's really nice if i can also be comforted by them.

ganun pala pag lalaki ang mga kabarkada mo ngayon. when they see you crying, they won't even ask what's wrong and will just try to make you laugh. they would pull you to the nearest eating area to make you smile and would even joke around more. it's nice and all, but i still want a hug from time to time. at wag kayo mag-isip ng green. haha :P

thanks a bunch sandra, that kinda made feel better. :)

goodbye for now, i'm off to work with lotsa stuff!


-september 2007-

No comments: