Tuesday, September 4, 2007

mode switch

on a more positive note, i have intact tomorrow! yay! :D haha, i have a reason for that. wink ;)

i'm done with another paper for fil! yay! :D go feminism! also done with my feature article. :)

hmmm, what else?

i've discovered a new heaven in ateneo! matcha green tea! waaa it doesn't taste like green tea at all! it doesn't taste like grass! haha it tastes sooo good! it has ice cream and all. grabe talaga. just by talking about it makes my mouth water! promise! it's sooo sooo good! you should try it :D

the pudding in figaro is also heaven! ahhh :X food is my only lover right now, so bear with me and my food talks! :)

on october 13-15, we'll be having a tugon workshop thingy in caliraya! oh i do hope mom and dad would let me! hahaha :D

please pray for me on friday! i'll be taking my 2nd LT in Botany and i think i'll mess up big time. sir said it'll be hard. waaa. now, why didn't i just take Physics in the first place anyway? it was my fave subject during hs anyway. i repeat, i loved the subject. and certainly not the teacher. hehe :P

ADMU vs DLSU game on Sunday! waaa i'm super crossing my fingers! GO ATENEO :D

here's to a potential hell week! cheers!

>:D< (i seriously need hugs at the moment)

-september 2007-

No comments: