Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I was really disappointed with the 6th HP movie. I was expecting some kind of irony to pop in since I like the 6th book the least. The movie was too slow-paced and dragging to me. Even boring. If I was someone who didn't even read the book, I would have dozed off. The effects are amazing but the plot is just dead oil. Okay so maybe I just really don't like the 6th HP story at all. It seemed rushed. And the title Half-blood prince was kinda forced, don't ya think? It's not like the goblet of fire or sorcerer's stone where the story really has some significant connection with it. I'm sorry, but I just didn't like it.

Nonetheless, I'll forever be a Harry Potter fan. The inner kid in me will always have her Hogwarts robe, tacky wand, and a good memory of the spells. I met Harry, Ron, & Hermione when I was the same age as they were. And we both grew back to reality when we were 17. As much as I can say, Harry Potter will always have a place in my heart. The heart that has now refused to let other people in.

No comments: