Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Impromptu is the best way

Changed the layout because the "bandwidth has exceeded" notice is so annoying and I can't fix it anymore. blogskins.com is also crappy. For some reason, I can't download .txt files. Anyway, I think I'll stick to this simple template. I'm moving to tumblr anytime soon anyway.

Today was such the random-est day ever. Sandra came over after deliberating where we should go (STC, ateneo, UP, UST, ABS). We were at a loss when we heard that all the ones mentioned are already fully manned. After texting several people, we just went to Intramuros to do my extra credit work thing for histo. And what do you know, the museum that we went to were also packing! So okay, going there was a 3 in 1. I was able to do my histo hw, volunteer for packing stuff, and a photo trip too!

I shall forever remember the most random day ever, Sandra :D


Bahay Tsinoy. Families.

Packingggg
You told me not to post this, but I couldn't resist. Oops :P
I always like taking pictures like these.
You know me, I always have to get a jump shot picture.

No comments: