Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rose from the dead

Yes, I am still alive and breathing!

I really don't know what happened to me. Writing or even blogging about random stuff used to be so normal to me to the point of habitual. I think the creative or more like annoying bug in me has worn off. It's quickly dying from this cancer and I am engulfed by this monotonous blahness.

A lot of things have changed over the few months. I myself have changed too. I liked the idea of calling myself headstrong and aggressive. And I didn't show my vulnerability to the public. I loved the feeling that even guys would tell me that they envied my courage.

But hey, I am only human. I break down a couple of times too. Only 2 people can see (and saw) me in that pathetic state. So, you know who you are. People probably deleted the link to this blog already, but hey. The one "you" in the 2 might see this, and well, I'd like to thank you.

I'm happier these days. I learned to loosen up a bit and let guard down even just a little. It's weird - this feeling. I wouldn't call it love. And I wouldn't call it infatuation either. I think it's the feeling of like. I'm not expecting that much though. I'm tired of making the effort and chasing after people who pretend to care.

I signed up for Spain Study Tour (again!) this week and there will be a talk on the 11th. I'm psyched! I'm bracing myself for a summer of self-discovery whilst exploring the beauties of the world. Just thinking about it makes my heart beat faster. I just want to go out and dive into the "out there".

Till next time.

No comments: