Sunday, June 24, 2007

be optimistic. attract good vibes and be in the DL!

now i'm gonna make this real quick. it's monday again tomorrow and i just finished doing all my homework. dang. i'm pissed off right now. dang renz. i had to redo my hw! RAR. haha i hate this kind of pressure. the kind of being left behind and feeling stupid. before, i used to feel good because i had company when i crammed. now i'm all alone. damn stc. RAR.

the assign in bi7 is a bit confusing. i'm like what the shit?!

okaaaay. i'm really feeling woozy right now which is weird since i already had a 3 hour nap a while ago. oh well, i've become this weakling already. tsktsk.

i dread going to school because of botany. RAR!

and english 11...

and fiction 13..

why am i so pessimistic?

why am i so irritable?

why am i so complacent?

nyargh!

there's this feeling inside of me that tells me this is not gonna be my year. i think i haven't gotten into a good start in my studies.

RAR.

nooo...i have to be optimistic!!!!!

AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!! I CAN DO THISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

i'll be in the DEAN'S LIST!

GO GO GO!!!!

there's no lazing around anymore. hataw na baby!

i'll hoard on adrenaline and energy for now, thank you.
-june 2007-

No comments: