Monday, June 11, 2007

happy bday to me :)

i really didn't expect a surprise from ii2 for my bday. i just thought they would greet me through text! that's what they always do anyway. but this year was different. yesterday, while i was customizing my notebooks (yea! haha), i just found it weird that dad went to my room to just chat. he also said that we should just leave for the mall later. so i was like "oh okay". then it was so funny! dad told me to go to their room to tell mom about something. then when i went to their room, mom told me "okay, my stomach doesn't hurt anymore. go to your room" okayyyyyyyyyyyy?!

haha. then i said "errr. okay?"

dad: o. pumunta ka na sa kwarto mo para magbihis.
me: ayoko. eto na susuotin ko.
dad: edy maghilamos ka man lang.
me: e...okay nako.
dad: o, basta pumunta ka na sa kwarto mo.
me: huh? okay..

promise, i was just so surprised! i was examining my lava lamp when dad suddenly said "okay"

tapos may lumabas sa banyo ko! HAHAHA! i was just so shocked! arra was holding a cake with the candle lit and they started singing! hahaha. thank you arra, kay, keng, kookie, and megan! you really made my bday :D

even if it was 3 days late :)) i just couldn't stop laughing! hahaha imagine someone coming out of the bathroom with a cake! hahaha!

we ate and just chatted. awww i miss laughing out loud. i miss them :(

but thank you guys, I LOVE YOU!!!!

it might sound ironic but this was actually my best birthday ever! :D even though i didn't throw a kiddie party like i always do, and i was with new people during my actual bday, it was actually my first time to be surprised. haha thank you too kuya! kahit kasalanan mo na pinasayaw pa ako ng pacific ring of fire! hahaha
-june 2007-

No comments: