Wednesday, June 20, 2007

this is so gay

yay it's thursday tom! it's my lightest day! wooh then gateway for me and my blockmates on fri! woooh faculty day! haha :P

hay nako kanina. pag nakita niyo lang ako, maawa kayo sakin. pinagtutulungan ako ng mga guys! RAR. at ang dami nila a. hay nako just you wait, aasarin ko rin kayo noh! at hello?! hindi niyo pa nakikilala ang aking nakamamatay na hampas! hahahaha. booo renz! hahahaha beh :P nako ang dami talaga nila kanina tapos ako lang ung nag-iisang girl na inaasar nila! RAR. oh well. =))

TAE. just you wait! bwahaha >:)

hay botany. we had another quiz a while ago. but it was easier compared to the other quizzes.

eng 11 was funny! we were to pick strips of paper which had some phrases in it and it was our job to find a partner so that we could relate the 2 phrases together to form a thesis statement. my word was solitude. okaaaay. hahaha

robert's phrase was denying one's fears.

we came up with this thesis statement: Denying one's fears abolishes solitarity from experience.


and the funny part was that the teacher didn't even know that the word solitarity even existed. i showed her my ultra fab dictionary to prove it. then she said "oh okay!"

hahahaha. ye ba!! :)) lit 13 was okay. it was actually kinda fun.

err :l i think i'll be forcing myself for the next few weeks to have a crush on my professors. including the girls. minus the gays of course! hahaha

seriously. i need to be inspired to learn ya know! hahaha. i'm really really staring at my Lit 13 prof to force myself to like her. hahaha. :P

-june 2007-

No comments: