Monday, October 15, 2007

goodbye SOM

i just checked the aisisonline site awhile go to check my grades. haha i got a B in Botany, which is rather very surprising since i thought my final exam would only have a total score of 20 if i'm lucky. it's no A, but it's still a B. i also checked my required subjects for next sem, and yay! i already have a foreign language next sem! that would mean lighter load for my 2nd yr. it's better to suffer a little now rather than to die from school work later. i also saw the required curriculum for my course, Management. and i'll tell you, what i saw wasn't pretty. by second year, most of my classes will revolve around math. accounting, economics, organizational theories and other topics i have no interest in. what i like about the site is that i could get to view the other curriculums as well. hmmm what can i say? Interdisciplinary studies almost has nothing in the page :| panay "free elective" and basic subjects.

AB Lit looks interesting. hehe hi Betti! Comm too. Hi Sandra! Euro Studies looks a bit complicated. hi Raffy!

I'm really thinking of shifting. How much do i dislike Mgt? let's just say i walk as fast as i can whenever i see Management or any sort of math book in bookstores. who said i should take this course anyway? nobody forced me to. nobody told me what to choose.

except me.

i'm the one always forcing myself into things i know i have no interest in. i'm the one who can't see or rather accept that math isn't exactly my friend.

i'll just see. by the second semester, i'll have a decision by then. for now, i'll enjoy my basic subjects and my foreign language subject :)

No comments: