Monday, October 22, 2007

yoroshiku onegaishimasu

okaaaay. so i guess i'm stuck here at home for the rest of the week because of all the bomb threats circling around. why do people always want to harm innocent people?! if they have problems with their lives, they should fucking deal with it on their own. burn in hell cowards!

anyhoo, i've kept myself busy for the past 2 days by getting my delightful doses of anime and koreanovelas. Princes Princess is a must watch!

When beautiful Tooru transferred to an all-boys school, he received a warm welcome...but little did he know that his new classmates had nominated him for the academy's "Princess System." The lovely campus "Princesses" must dress as girls (in frilly Gothic Lolita costumes) at school events in order to lighten the stolid masculine atmosphere. Tooru balks at first, but soon comes to realize the advantages of being a "Princess."

that's how i like my anime. lighthearted and funny! :D you seriously need to watch it!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1756

anyhoo, besides treating my ass to gluing itself into this uncomfy comp chair, i also started learning basic japanese! i signed up for free PDF and audio files in japanese101. hehe. so are you really convinced that i have nothing else better to do? :P but i'm still not sure whether i'd choose japanese, mandarin, or french this upcoming sem. but i'm leaning my options toward japanese since ate has tons of japanese books already and went to Japan for her JTA. but i'm still not sure. all the languages seem so interesting!

so help me God.

i'm also trying my best to gain a few extra pounds! i've been eating a lot of junk for the rest of the day, and i've been having an average of 9 hours sleep per night so i guess that'll help.

the sleepover that was supposed to be tomorrow has been moved due to megan's schedule. oh well. maybe we could squeeze that in next week.

as for tomorrow, i plan to clean up my room and throw away all the paper junk piled in my table. hmm, that'll take me some time. i'll also be cleaning out my closet tomorrow, so tomorrow will be a long day for me. it's time for another wardrobe change. i'm changing my style, btw! no more laid-back shorts and shirt combo for me next sem! you got me right! why...you may ask? well for one, a limited "dress code" will be implemented next sem. and two, i'm a SOM student, so like it or not, i'll be having the strict dress code by 2nd year. it's really now or never. i need to start dressing up like a college student and not always like a girl who just came from the beach. waaa i'll miss my havaianas and lots of my shorts :(

next week will be halloween! awooo! haha. aww i really wish that we could trick R treat at my age. it'll be so much fun! oh well, i should give a chance to other kids right? they have their right with their own share of the world's candy.

also, family day will also be next week, so yay! i'll have something to look forward to. and finally, i get to enjoy the fam day without waiting others to finish taking their looong baths at my house! wiii i can't wait for own dose of inflatable fun! :D


-october 2007-

No comments: