Saturday, October 6, 2007

this week is my week

i had a make-up class awhile ago for Lit. demmet. it was 3 hours dude. nosebleed :0 i did had fun with my english blockmates though. :) we ordered 4 HUGE (the biggest) pizzas in yellow cab! we used the money from our class fund. (and i thought our class fund was only enough for 1 huge pizza) HAHA! we had it delivered after lit class so it was fun eating under the sun. :D it was like a picnic. haha. :P we actually finished the 4 pizzas, which is kinda surprising. well, let's just say your expectations widen (uhuh) when you have guy classmates.

i found a new bloomie buddy, by the way. yay! :D i know new secrets! haha :P

what REALLY made my day was what Ms Diaz told me. :D she told me that I was a good writer. wiii :D okay, okay. bayaan niyo lang ako magyabang ngayon a? medyo walang kwenta kasi ng blog ko e. haha. bihira lang ako sabihan ng ganyan.

and i definitely didn't expect to hear that from her. yay :D so i can write 5 pages instead of 3 pages for my lit paper. :) i was already done when she gave us the guide questions so i had a hard time editing my paper. oh well. :D at least now, I know that she doesn't exactly find reading my papers a burden. :P

haha.

mom and dad aren't home this weekend so i'm home alone. well, sort of. i have this whole house for myself. the rest of the people will stay in the other house, so technically, i'm home alone! hahaha, the thought of it is actually very liberating. :) it gives me a sense of independence and freedom! hahaha! wooohoo! :P i even went to National Bookstore Q. Ave on my own. i like this kind of feeling. it's like i'm living on my own. and like, i'm old enough. :P

i bought the lastest album of The Click Five, Modern Minds and Pastimes. It's really good. :) Go out and buy it! hahaha! And whadya know, they'll be playing here in Manila next week! YAY! and they're here for not one, not two, but three nights because of popular demand. so miranda and i might go. i'm just not sure when exactly.

October 12 - Trinoma 7 pm
13 - Greenbelt 3 park
14 - Alabang Town Center

I'm thinking of going on the 13th. Gosh, it just occurred to me. This year I've been going to a lot of gigs, album launches, and concerts! wii. :D

next week is finals week but it seems incredibly light. hell week has passed already so finals week will be relatively tolerable.

October 16 - Enchanted Kingdom block trip (don't forget your ID's! )

Any wed between October and November - Bloomfields gig with bloomie buddies, and best bloomie bud Miranda.

October 23 - Online Enlistment for 2nd sem. my random number is 400 so that means my ETA is 5 am in the morning. hayyy. when will come the day that my random number will be below 100?! hayyy. goodbye ES. goodbye Physics. hello Zoology. hello Chemistry. :(( goodbye yoga.

i'll be cramming again for my Botany finals for Monday. (hayyy Botany. at least this'll be the last of Botany! :D please o please let it be Physics or Es next sem)

Math finals on thursday. oh yeah, I got an A for my Long exam#3 in Math!! hahaha I think that was actually my first A that I got in the Ateneo(except for papers). I was the highest in our class. hehe. it felt good. :P

Lit finals on wed. yay! to tell you the truth, I'd choose Lit anyday over Botany.

this week was actually a week that i enjoyed. :) all my hard work paid off!

bye for now. :D wish me luck!

-october 2007-

No comments: