Thursday, June 12, 2008

AJA!

I'm betting that I won't be able to blog for the next few weeks due to my schedule! My goodness, it's only the 1st week and I'm close to burning out already! Calculus is really overwhelming and frustrating, especially if your prof doesn't teach at all! He just assigns us to read the Chapter then answer all the exercises! The next day, he'll just answer some of the problems. It's just unfair that he gets paid by just doing that! Good thing my loadrev form's looking good! Hopefully, I'll be able to submit it before the deadline. I'll simply die in calculus if he's my prof! And it's such a hassle to revise my subjects! SOOO MANY EFFING SIGNATURES.

I've been tiring myself out with some school stuff, or I'm just stressing about some stuff that's just about to come. You know me, I'm such a worrier!

My whole family's also in Canada right now, just in time to attend Ate and Kuya David's graduation. WAA i'm all home alone! :( I'm such a baby, that's all.

Oh well, thanks for all the words of encouragement Raffy, Miranda, etc.! I really really appreciate it. :) I can do this! AJAAAA! Accounting, LS, Calculus, Science & Society, Psychology, and Fil! Phew! I must I must!

Aja! Aja! Fighting!

-jun08-

No comments: