Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sembreak

It's sembreak already baby!!!! And it's rather odd that I'm not blogging everyday anymore like I used to when a break starts. I guess I'm just not that motivated?

Anyhoo, my days have been relatively "busy". Hahaha. I've even watched 3 anime series in a span of 2 days! Hahaha. But you seriously have to watch special A! It's just like ouran! But it's a lot funnier.

Here's the plot summary from wiki:

Hikari Hanazono has always been second to Kei Takishima. When they were six years old, their pro-wrestling loving fathers introduced them to each other. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him. Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, sporting events - anything. To do this, she has enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money. Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position. While Hikari considers Kei to be a rival and important friend, she is completely unaware that Kei loves her. The story primarily focuses on Hikari and her constant attempts to defeat her one and only rival, Kei, and how she finds love in their rivalry.

I've also watched Tonagura and about 2 episodes of Kanokon. Don't watch Kanokon. I couldn't bear all the perverted scenes. That's why I was only able to endure 2 eps of it. The main male character is cute though :) And the drawings are nice. I mean the eyes and faces are nice! Not the boobs hahaha. :)) And please, I'm girl enough. :))

The LS defense last Friday was relatively okay. We had our turn at sometime around past 12 and ended after an hour. It went better than I expected. And to think, we just studied the slides an hour earlier. :)) It reminds me of our LS group presentation haha.

Just for the record, seeing your very kenkoy blockmates in corporate attire can be VERY AMUSING. It's like seeing three year olds doing algebra. Haha. And yeah, we looked HOT that day. And I'll bring down my pride. My guy blockmates looked decent enough to sign a business contract. So professional. So sophisticated. Haha. It's true. Guys look a lot cleaner when they're clad in snazzy polos and ties. Hahaha.


We even went to Eastwood in our corporate attire, just for fun. Imagine us playing guitar mania, time crisis, karaoke, and the game where you have to swipe your hands and legs over or under the sensor as the music plays. Haha. They saw me play time crisis and witness me beating Oliver at it too.






Fyi, some of the boys even played basketball at the cov courts after the defense in corporate attire. EWWWW.

RJ: Lumalabas na tunay na kulay ni Ish. Dapat pala di galitin to e. Baka bigla tayong barilin.
Pete: Onga, walang tago-tago, baril lang nang baril.
Ehehehe. :)

We watched Eagle eye and even had the AJMA privilege card so we had a free ticket! Wooo! the movie was so cool! For the first 20 minutes, we all agreed that it was okay if the movie ended already because it's so action-packed! And oh shia <3>
Last Monday Cathy treated ten of us in the block to Club Manila East! Yeahboi. It was fun. A lot of petty sarcastic compliments and laughs, in fact. The water slide was just a big joke. You can walk and run on it without even slipping. I bet my plastic slide is even slippier than THAT. Hahaha. And oh, we went kayak racing too! Hehe, and yeah I lost. But I didn't finish last, mind you! My maskels are pretty tough you know ;) Our favorite pool was the wave pool, hands down. :)) We headed back to our rooms at around 6 and ate to our heart's content by stuffing our deprived tummies with sisig, chopsuey, crispy pata, and gambas. RJ even nibbled and licked his way with crispy pata bones. HAHAHA. Come bed time, we had two rooms but ended up using only one. We had four beds and two sofas beds all in all but we ended up just using 2 beds and 2 sofa beds. Yeah, it's just like what happened in our Islandcove outing too. Hehe. Well that was the original plan. We were pigging out with lotsa chips and sweets and laughing AT Oli's ATTEMPTS at joking when fatigue was pulling me down. But I guess sharing a bed isn't really one of my fortes so I was KJ enough to move to the other room and hogged one of the beds. :D It was pretty quiet at the other room so I went to check. Really slowly. And very discreet. Then the door squeeked. Then I peered. Slowly. Then they screamed. HAHAHAHA. They thought I was a ghost! Then Ad crawled into the room, thinking that he could make a second scare attack. It backfired though. Mark thought he was a dog, and hit him with a jacket!

Mark: Ano to? May asong nakapasok!? *sabay hampas* =))

But they weren't scared. Apparently when I got scared that they thought I didn't have a face, Renz suddelny went ballistic and sworn that a shadow reflected on the glass cabinet. And it was so far away! Then Ad crawled. So everybody was already too panicky to notice Ad's pathetic attempt. WAHAHAHA

Anyhoo, when I went back to bed, and was already dreaming, I felt something move in my pillow. Just like always I told myself that it was nothing and it was just probably my imagination so I bravely looked to my side. &*%^&$&%$! May malaking shadow sa tabi ko. SOBRANG LAKI NA SIGURADONG SI RJ IYON. NAKATINGIN PA SA AKIN AT SOBRANG DI GUMAGALAW! Oh well.

Then when I was already fast asleep already, this Oliver freak barges in then bursts into a happy birthday song! BWISIT!

Third attempt: RJ slowly goes in the room, covers the LCD of his DSLR, then makes pasimple and finding the "right" time to take a picture. My eyes were wide open so I blatantly told him to drop it.

Ish: wag ka na magpicture.
RJ: DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hehe we woke up at around 7 then ate breakfast then checked out. Then it's RJ's pad! Karaoke, tulog ulit, then kain ulit! Sisig again and sinigang na baboy! Grabe, sobrang healthy living. :)

No comments: