Monday, October 27, 2008

la la la

Never in my life have I gone to Sm Megamall 5 times in one week! It's my laptop's fault! It still went crazy right after I had it reformatted so I had to return it to have it fixed again! And after all that....the task manager won't show again. I think it's some virus coz I've tried researching about it and tried all the other methods on how to fix it. I actually thought that I fixed it, but then when I restarted my computer, the task manager wouldn't show again. It also won't shut down properly. Like the blue screen just stays on forever. So I have to remove the batteries every single time! I know it's bad...it's also painful on my part ya know!

But I guess I'm just fine with eveyrthing coz I'll soon get MY NEW BABY!!! A Macbook Pro! :D Yes, goodbye stupid windows viruses! And goodbye cluttered software! And goodbye to installing multiple media programs! Hahaha! I'm currently thinking a name for it...I just have to! :)) Hey, I named my Nikon D40 Zephyr and my sony vaio Kyouya. I even named my ipod mini summer popsicle and Hikaru for my 3G Nano ipod. :)) I guess it's just fun "building" memories and pretty art with gadgets as if they were people. :P

I already know my sched for next sem more or less. That's why I'm forcing myself to sleep and wake up early so my body clock would adjust. I have a 730 class again for crying out loud. And katips traffic is really just hell at that time! You're racing with the gs and hs people! Plus, most of my classes are in Bellarmine. Huhuhu T.T I'll be studying away from civilization! haha. But at least Megan turned out to be my blockmate. At first, I didn't know how to react because I wanted to meet new people and stuff, but that's okay. At least I won't have to go through the awkward stage of trying to know people. I know some people in her block anyway.

My sembreak's been practically very tight. I was never bored! :)) If I had to stay at home, I would feed on anime and series! But I'm usually out and walking about. :P Just the other day, we made tambay at Feliz' pad at the Fort! It was estrogen and MSG day! It was so fun!


Last week I also went out with a couple of blockmates at trinoma. We watched The Chanting 2 and we found it corny and forced. Haha. But that still didn't stop me from hiding behind the popcorn bag! WAHAHA. We also did karaoke! Hahaha KJ nila Oli and Renz. But I guess, I can't blame them. Maybe they just got intimidated by my supreme singing and dancing skills WAHAHHA.

My block was supposed to make tambay at my house today but it didn't push through anymore coz only few could come. Plus, all of them are guys! Hmmm I still like my share of estrogen, thank you very much. I called up Kay last minute if she wanted to hang out and we did! We watched Tropic Thunder and Sex & the City then Kookie came and joined in the fun! Hahaha another pig out session. :)

And then tomorrow...another day out for me with Josel and May! Yay! I miss our baboy trio! Hahaha.

Oh shucks, I think I'm too perky with this entry. :))

No comments: