Tuesday, February 12, 2008

quickie

I just finished my Fil12 and Eng12 papers! woohoo for me! I do hope that I get a great mark for Eng though. If i don't get an A, i have to go through Oral Defense! hay. I think that my paper's sabog though. Oh God pls make a miracle!

I'm studying The Inferno by Dante Alighieri again! woohoo! It's for Lit. We have to make a play/ creative pres out of an assigned Canto. Okaay. We got CAnto V. It's the one with Paolo and Francesca in it. The lustful/ Carnal. I can't help but laugh when I remember all the jokes that we made about the Cantos during HS. =)) I remember Pie saying that she belongs in the Second Circle (aka for the Lustful) nyahaha. And i used to say that i belonged to the 3rd circle(?), the one for the Gluttons. Always hungry. Never satisfied. Thus, they need to EAT the excrement that rains down on them.

I just got my Jap midterms back and guess what? It's officially my FIRST TIME TO PERFECT A MIDTERM TEST! ahhhh! kinikilig ako :P I got a 100. but i bet my jap grade will go down because of the effin assignments! they're so damn hard and mam doesn't even discuss them! oh well, think positive. :D

I also have to watch 2 more plays for my Bonus Bank in Fil though. there's a play in UP and another one in PETA. WAHH i wanna watch the one in PETA. It's entitled Skin Deep and it's a comedy, so i really wanna watch that! it's kinda pricey though for a bonus paper. I think it's about 300 pesos. Oh well, bahala na.

Tomorrow evening, the JGSOM (JOhn Gokongwei School of Management) will have a Plenary Meeting Whatev at the Gesu. Demmet. It's at 430 to 7 so it's already a bit late. And most of us SOM students have MAth long tests the next day! huhuhu! I'm actually thinking of cutting though. Math reigns over some Intact thingy forever! :/

byers for now! I still need to study my Jap for tomorrow! huhuhu It's getting so complicated naaaa!

Oh yeah, Advance Happy Hearts Day to everyone! My V-day's gonna be a blast, I tell you. And the Math Long Test will assure of that. huhuhu :( I miss V-day in HS though. I used to give chocolates to my friends. And maybe I'll do that again this year! Only, I won't make individual chocolate boxes like before. major hassle man!

-feb08-

No comments: