Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pete: "tanggalin ko ulo mo e!"

It's a few minutes before midnight and I'm prepping myself up for a whole HELL WEEK. I'm currently printing my 8-page argumentative paper for English after editing it for about an hour. Yeah, I didn't get an A so I have to report and defend my paper on Friday. And just for fun, my prof told us that if we dressed according to our topic, we get some extra points. So yeah, I guess that'll loosen me up a bit. It'll be less formal and stiff. The only problem is, I have no idea how I'm going to gather up some props for my overall costume. My topic is about Online Gaming sooo I'm thinking whether I should just dress up as an outcast nerd or an online gaming character. Of course, when it comes to cuteness, dressing up as an online char wins the trophy. No doubt. I don't know how I'm going to be able to get those kind of clothes. Have you seen the WoW characters? Man, it's either they're hardly wearing anything or they're way too weird. Baka Bandana na lang maisuot ko sa Friday. Bandana and nothing else. :))

The Dulaang UP oversold the tickets last Friday, so we weren't able to watch. We had it rescheduled for tomorrow, so hello UP.

Yesterday was funny. Using Oliver's car, we drove Ad home and headed to Gateway for dinner. And you know how Oliver drives. It's like you could see images of your life flashing through your mind. You could just scream your lungs out with him laughing, trying to convince you that swiveling through a truck is NO BIG DEAL. And that he could let his Pajero "bounce" while not bumping the car in front.

We ate at Volare, and ate to our heart's content. Yum! Lorraine and I had an 8-slice pizza all to ourselves! hahaha! We left at around 630 and squeezed ourselves in Oli's car. By that time, I think we were about 9! hahaha. Allen came over kasi. It was so funny going back to Ateneo! We just couldn't stop laughing! Nauutot pa si Oli. Kung sino daw pinakamadaming kinain na maanghang, siya iyong umutot ng deadly utot. HAHAHA. MAN. Mas natatawa ka na lang na tumatawa kayo at sobrang sikip na.

We picked up Pete at Gate 2.5 . FYI, at that time, there was a noise barrage for Jun Lozada. And...Pete was there.

Oli: Pete! Asan ka na? Daanan ka namin a.
Pete: Nasa Noise Barrage. I'm directly under the bridge. WOOH!
*puts down the phone

Oli: Naiimagine ko na si Pete. Directly under the bridge pala e. Nandun siya sa gitna ng bridge, nakasabit. Tapos ung payong niya gagawin niyang parachute para tumalon sa kotse. Wala na siyang shirt tapos winagawayway niya ung shirt niya. Narinig niyo naman siya nag-WOOH dba? hahaha sinasabi niya motto niya "Ayusin mo buhay mo! Ayusin mo buhay mo! Tanggalin ko ulo mo e!"

HAHAHA.

And the funniest thing happened. Diba there's a poster that says "HONK YOUR HORN FOR JUSTICE!" We honked the horn for like 50 times in a rhythmic pattern and opened the windows and shouted "PETEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PEEEEEEEEEEETEEEEEEEEEE! PEEEEEEEEEEETEEEEEEEEE!" hahaha. It does sound like a honk right? Well, I guess I can't blame the rally people for being way too jumpy and happy when we did that. They thought that we were really giving them a thumbs up. You know, for supporting their rally? We were just really trying to find our blockmate, Pete. Sorry. :p Oh well, pwede na rin. :P

Pete just jumped in!

Oli: prayer meeting pala a! Bakit ka may hawak na poster sa rally?
Pete: Ayusin mo nga buhay mo! Napulot ko lang iyong poster na iyon! para di ako awayin dun!

HAHA.

We love you Pete.

Going to UP was fun. We were 30 minutes late for the play and they oversold tickets sooo we really weren't allowed to go in. But Palma Hall is really...interesting. A bit shocking actually. Their CR is freaky! As in all four of us girls just stayed in one cubicle! Swear, it's like one of those CRs in Hogwarts! HAHA. I even wrote my first-ever vandal on the cubicle's door. :P Haha!

the bulletin boards were also rather...shocking. May nakabukakang legs of a girl. My GAWD. It was funny seeing Allen's reaction when he saw it. haha. Oli and Scott even tried to put in their "thing" in that thing. :P ughhh. haha.

I'll post the pics soon!

ahh! We'll also be doing our Physics expt on Monday. We're gonna make a dry ice bomb nyahaha.It's soooo cool! Watch the vid!


Physics long test on Wed. Waaa pray for me! I think I'm going to die in Physics! :((


here's to next week!

-feb08-

No comments: