Wednesday, May 21, 2008

gorgeous!

I have a I have a new boyfriend, btw. His name is David Archuleta just in case you haven't heard. HAHA. I think I'm getting addicted already. Too addicted that it's pathetic already. :)) I'm currently watching the encore and I just can't stop staring! AHAHA. I can just melt. :P Since apparently, awhile ago, my ii2 barkada was here and they just kept on talking the entire show! (WOOO SALAMAT SA PAG-INGAY) #$%@#@ :)) Oh well, at least I was able to watch David A again. <3>

And oh, I'm kinda praning right now. It's because of David's weight! Arrgh! I do hope they just invented his weight coz that would mean I'm heavier than he is. :o I've just been so used to being called skinny and lampayatot that's all. But a lot of people still get shocked when they learn about my weight. I guess it just doesn't look like it? I might just have HEAVY bones that's all. :)) But yeah, not to sound too egoisitic, so maybe I am not exactly as thin as before. But helloooo he's a guy and he's taller than I am! He should at least weight 20 pounds heavier!
Haha. For the 1st time ever, I might go on a diet! WAHAHA.
Nah.
Seriously... =))

Keng just gave me the wake up call that just punched me:
Keng: Hindi naman kayo magsasama e.
Ouch. Okay. Sige tough love na.
Kk. I'm a bit drowsy already! Goodnight!
-may08-

No comments: