Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This is spartaaaaaaaaa

There's so much to do, I just don't want to do it anymore. :(

Our shoot for the 300 inspired commercial for Histo didn't push through a while ago because of the stupid rain and I had to carry all those props with me!

3 super shiny shields (I used hoola hoops as bases! Haha! It's soo big :)) ) , 3 spears ( Painted it bronze with hints of black, finally returned to Dapitan woot!), 2 swords, my Spartan costume, and a very heavy tripod! WTH. We moved it to tomorrow and I just hope that it won't rain anymore :( We're going to shoot most of the scenes in the Rock Garden (In the Ateneo GS) so it'll be really dangerous if it rained and the "cliffs" would all be so slippery..

I also got bit by a striped mosquito last week. Courtesy of the creatures there in the GS Rock Garden. So you all know who to blame when I die. Haha.

Hay. I hate editing videos. It's so time consuming and I get confused and dizzy after working for 3 hours straight. It also gets frustrating when the Movie Maker would hang and then you'd have to restart it, and then you'd have to redo most of the stuff.

Oh yeah, I'll be out of town on my birthday! Wii! HAHA. I just found out the other day. I think Ate and her "group" (or whatever they call it) in Citibank won the trip to Bora as a prize or something. So she asked if I could go, and yay I'll go HAHA. Please naman kasi. I think it's been already 5 years since I last set foot in that island. It's a whole different island na siguro right now. All those clubs, celebs, and not to mention drugs. HAHA. I'll be fine. Especially that I'll be turning 18 while we're there. BWAHAHA. I can finally flash my Ateneo ID with confidence (my bday is there).

Zephyr will be arriving soon too :) (a Nikon D40, fyi :) ) Just 2 more weeks!

I'm just really "stretched out" right now, I just want to think about the nice things. Just 2 more weeks of school then it's partaaay time! Then there's Japan. Then there's my bday at Dolce. Then there's Bora. Then there's my real bday. Then there's my 1st day of school again :/ Helllooooo Calculus, Stat, and Accounting! Woot!

But before all that, there's Histo finals (HELL! Did I mention that I actually passed my midterms? :P AHAHA. I wasn't expecting kasi. The items are 2 pts each so it takes a huge part of the score whenever I get something wrong. And the spellings are really tough, RAR. HAY BUT I STILL PASSED. Sabit nga lang. Did I mention that our prof's D is a 70?! In Math D is a 50 but in other subjects it's usually a 60. BUT WTH for him, it's a 70! :(( I got a 72. Waa I can't have a D on my transcript. BAD BAD BAD. What's bad is that we only have the midterms, finals, and the project to "make our grade". Waa wish me luck!)


There's also the eco presentation and the freaking 35 single spaced report. But I think right now, I'm a bit relaxed already. We're working on it! AJAAAA!

Then there's the Histo project. We are to pick a popular person in Western History and make a commercial out of him/her by advertising a certain product that applies to his/her life.

We decided on the Battle of Thermopylae. Spartans vs Persians. TM vs Brand X Sim
A Persian is wounded, falls to the ground.
Before he dies, he sends a text msg for help.
Another Persian appears.

A Spartan is wounded, falls to the ground.
Before he dies, he sends a text msg for help.
Message failed.

The Persians continue to text TTEXT TITEXT TEXT!!!

The Spartans lose.

Haha. I tried watching some 300 clips in youtube and most of them are hilarious! This is Spartaaaaaaaaaa Techno Remix anyone?! Haha.

Kk, better get down to work.

Ja.

-may08-

No comments: