Friday, September 26, 2008

balancing act

I'm so happy! I'm officially a Psy major! Woohoo! After ALL the frustrations of dealing with the uber sungit psy dept secretary, asking SO MANY QUESTIONS, travelling from different departments TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS, burning calories from al the walking, and dealing with the uncertainty of EVERYTHING.

It's finally over. And it's worth it. :) At least for now, I can say that. Haha.

I'll be "overloaded" daw according to the psy dept next sem, but poo, it's just another mere 25 units for a sem. Haha. I can do it again anyway. :P

And yay! I don't have to take summer because of stat! I'll take one next sem and take the lab during my 3rd yr. :)

SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??? HELLO EUROPE!!!!! :D

ehehehe.

And oh, I'm at the RMT right now, killing time before I head to Magis.

Then it's Trong's debut later.

Then another Magis day tomorrow.


Sci10 long test and Psy long test on Monday. Math makeup class at 430 also on Monday. Also another day for Magis.

Oh wow, how hectic! Also another project for Math due on Tuesday! Oh gad, all the lorenz curves and interpreting the NSO stats makes me dizzy. I still have no idea how to work the regression software :S And last long test for Math on Tuesday! Wooh! Then finals na lang!

Wednesday? No classes, but another Magis day for me! And LS finalsssssssssss.

Did I mention that I had a super long dayyyyy yesterday? 10 am interview with Psy head, Sci10 Bonus orals at 1215, Nstp consultation at 1240, class time till 330, fixing of shifting up to 430, 430-630 Nstp processing, then Mark and Julia's libre at Pizza Hut! at least, I didn't go to Magis anymore. But hello hahahha. And oh, Math research till 12 :S Kamusta naman.

Hay, it's almost over. Iilang hinga na lang. Yuckkk parang mamamatay na ako. Ilang araw na lang. MATATAPOS NA!

So there, I have no idea how I'm gonna balance my time this weekend. SHIT. 2 long tests on Monday then Magis days pa because of Math LT and finals.

Buti na lang Trong I love you so much! I'm going to your debut baybeh!

WOOOOH!

P.S
BONFIRE ON TUESDAY!!!! \m/ Go Ateneo! I WAS THERE MEHN!!! Raffy gave me a ticket the last minute :P You should seriously tell me asap if you have tickets mehn!!! I made new friends at Araneta. I braved the gen ad, with no companion! Haha. Yan nagagawa ng game e. You hug strangers hahha. Nah, I saw Gwen and her blockmates and some other people I know, so okay na rin. :) Good thing I went! This so gonna be LEGENDARY! And I was there! hahaa

Okay, enough of that. Gtg!

Wish me luck. :)

Aja!

No comments: