Sunday, September 14, 2008

ridicule

GG naman. Just when I thought I was back to my logical self slash no love self, it hit me again. Haha and no, I don't have a boyfriend. Why are so many people asking me that?

It's just that I'm crushing on someone and I don't think it's healthy anymore. :S And I thought I was over him after being turned off by his teensy slacking. But NOOOOO, he's still so adorable I just wanna hug (and squish) him ! =))

And oh,,,I guess it just hits you like a truck when you realize you're getting older than for your own good. I just dreamt of someone I know getting married! And he just turned 20 last week! Hahaha CREEPY :)) But realistically, it is possible anyway. I'm not getting younger by the minute and I have friends who are in their twenties already. :S In a few years, most of us will be walking down the aisle. ORRRR could be prepping themselves for a life of being single.


Another test on Tuesday huhuhu. I NEED TO GET AN A! If not, that effing 6-unit subject will trash my QPI. I'll have to bid DL goodbye.

Just went to the workshop last Sat. It was practically all sharing shizz. But I guess I can say I know what I want now! Yay! Gogogo! Hay...the shifting process is so tedious, it takes a toll on my stress levels! Hahaha.

And oh, I'm really stressed about Fil right now. WAAA ALMOST ZERO PROGRESS and the deadline's in 2 weeks! I have to edit the docu pa, and the other interview was postponed so I have this strong feeling that this whole project will equate to uttermost disaster. We're eight in the group but nothing's happening. It's just not so me to have something so mediocre for a major project. Since I'm the one editing, MAS MALALA PA IYON. :S Me and the stupid windows movie maker.

I have my first game on Tuesday! Ye basketball! Hahaha don't watch!

I gotta go now, I have to cram and stress about everything!



Ja :D

No comments: