Monday, December 1, 2008

guess i'm not gay

I should be studying right now but I'm procastinating.  I've pretty much lazed around during the long weekend.  

I had a perplexing dream last night.  Most of if was a nightmare, I could tell.  But the ending was so perfect.  I was having a nightmare when I quickly ran...and then before I knew it, I was in the arms of MY beloved Ed Westwick.  Hahaha.  And...and...and... :D <3

You'll forever be MY Edward Cullen, Ed.  Hands down, I'll choose you over Robert Pattinson any day.  Even if I'm not a big fan of the Twilight series, deep inside, I'm still wishing for my own Edward Cullen.  But I know no REAL GUY will be like him.  Maybe that's why I don't like Twilight too much.  It just gets me frustrated because I know that I'll never have my own Edward Cullen.  No guy is that romantic and perfect anyway.   

But still, you'll forever be my fantasy Edward Cullen. :)  I'll see you soon again in my dreams, sweetie. (shucks, that sounded ewww haha)  And I just love love love your natural British accent.

How I wish I never woke up.

No comments: