Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Phew, after blogging my draft post, I was so relieved that I was able to get it all out. :) That's why my holidays look a lot brighter.

But I do miss a lot of people and a lot of stuff. I miss my high school friends. We barely see each other these days and there's this feeling that the spark isn't just there anymore. We should just get re-ignite it that's all.

And Miranda, you silly. I never mentioned this to you, But I always dream about you coming home. It always feel so real that when I wake up, I have to constantly remind myself otherwise. But that's alright that's okay, we love you just the same. :)

And to Josel, long time no see weirdo. It's weird that we didn't do our annual xmas shopping this year. But it's not too late. I always go to Divi on the 27th, where all the prices are down and there are few people. A tindera once told me that kinda sale usually starts form the 27th to the 31st. So gather all your pamasko and let's head over there pronto!

I havta go now. It's our traditional weenie roast in a blanket christmas eve dinner.

Ja! Meri kurisumasu!

No comments: