Monday, January 12, 2009

nemasu!

Before hitting the sack, I just wanna slap myself via blogging.

These past days have been not that productive, it's disappointing. Now that I made killer resolutions compared to previous years, why can't I lift my lazy butt of the computer?! Ugh. Maybe it has something to do with what happened during new year midnight. I was multi tasking at that time. Not focused on one thing.

But NO. I shall not be a victim of those symbolic beliefs. Nothing is fated. I must. I must. I must.

Just when I thought I wasn't going to be slacking, I'm slacking. But when I thought I'd slack, I didn't.

Oh the irony of me.

NOOOOO. I MUST FOCUS!!!!!

Btw, my standing in my classes aren't that impressive either. Woohoo.

I should really slap myself. WAKE UP DUDE!

No comments: