Thursday, April 2, 2009

baguio here I come!


After watching Heartbreak Library (Korean movie), Nobuta wo Produce (JDrama), and some episodes of School rumble (anime), I think my dose of asian fusion is enough for me to survive Baguio for 4 days without any decent media. We'll be leaving for Baguio tomorrow at 5 am and I haven't even packed yet. There's this feeling of (too much) familiarity actually - it's like Baguio doesn't seem that far away to me. Maybe because I've been there more than ten times already. We stay at a europa condo unit - it's the one near Mines View Park. Everytime we go to Baguio, we basically do the same things anyway. Mini golf. Camp John Hay. Buy raisin bread at Baguio country club. Go bowling. Go boating at Burnham park and eat grilled corn. Go bowling. Go to the skating park. Go horsebackriding. Buy vegetables at the market. Buy walis tambo. Buy the famous ube jam from Good Shepherd. And enjoy the cool air. Then go home.

We may just do the same things again when we go there. But I'll never get tired of doing these things. This may also be the last time (or maybe one of the last) that we'll be going to Baguio. Since Ate will be leaving on October, family activities like these will seldom come.

Another block outing is on the works; I'm assuming. We might go to Jamir's resort in Tagaytay - Canyon Woods was it? I think I already went there before. I just don't remember too much though. I do hope that this block thing will materialize.

Grades will also be released tomorrow! Or later...at midnight. But of course I wouldn't want to stay up late then wake up at 4 am. Maybe I'll just open my mac tomorrow before leaving.

Anyhoo, I need to pack now! See you in a few days :)

No comments: