Monday, March 26, 2007

march 2007

hello summer!

today is officially the start of summer for me since grad just ended the other day and yesterday i went to may's house. as usual, i'm expecting to enjoy the 1st week of my summer since i will have all the time in the world to do the things i neglected during the school year. these things include BLOGGING, multiply-ing (well, not really! i always post!), reading ( i need to catch up with the harry potter series!), and bulking up! yup you heard me right! i plan to gain a few MORE pounds just so i can reserve my health especially when i start college. you know me, when i'm stressed, I DON'T EAT! tsktsk....i can't help it! it's like when i need to study, eating is not anymore important! except of course for my usual brain snacks like bananas and peanut butter. :-p but i guess those weren't sufficient enough for building up a vuluptous body. hmmm....a lot of my friends told me that they were going to start going to the gym this summer to lose some pounds. in my case, it's the other way around! but hey, dad says i also need to go to the gym to increase my resistance since i easily get sick.

hmmm...fitness first?! blah! we have our own gym here at home. only, i'm too tamad to even move an inch. i plan to just eat and laze around the couch the whole summer. appeasing right? not really. i seriously need to increase my competitiveness this summer. i need to hit the books and take up "unique" classes to make me stand out in college. i have no space for hang overs come the month of June. i'm thinking of learning chinese? hmmm. or take up art workshops to improve my skills? or even join trumpets or john robert powers to boost my confidence? i feel like a child surrounded by ladies. i can't help but notice the differences of myself and the girls my age. they are worthy of being called as ladies. they dress maturely, they talk comfortably with anyone, they have a wide social life, and they know how to deal with "other stuff". know what i mean? the problem is, i might get culture shock in college. i may be too "NENE" for my own good.

don't get me wrong, i'm not talking about drinking, sleeping around with boys, doing drugs, or anything. what i'm talking about is having a social life. well, duh i'm no dork to shy away from talking to people. what i mean about socializing is how to deal with different kinds of people. up to now, i still shy away from socializing with my old relatives. this is why i don't think that i am suitable for the corporate world. in just a few months, i'll be stuck studying one of my hatest subjects, business management, which is like MAJOR TLE and MEGA RESEARCH. remembering my 4th yr life studying tle and research makes me hurl. blah.

when i asked mom if she were to rate the most MANANG and nene during our teen years between us 3 sisters, who would she pick? surprisingly, she told me that ate anne was the most nene when she entered in college. I'm a fashionista daw kasi. well, come to think of it, i am stylish. all throughout grade school and high school, i would usually be the "class trendsetter" and is described to have a cute wardrobe. nyahaha. some would go to me to ask for Divi scoring advice. but i still can't help but feel all NENE in front of other girls of diff schools. i actually thought mom would pick me as the most nene since last week i found myself all excited and giddy playing with the marvelous toys at TOYS R' US. talk about it. where would you find a high school senior who was about to graduate in a week's time giddy all over at the sight of sparkly toys?

i guess i just didn't want to face reality yet. the thought of college scared me. going to toys r us was like escaping from destiny.

it's sad.really. it's when you have no choice but to let all things be and just make the most of the time you have left.

when i was a kid, i thought that college students were really old and mature. and yet,i find myself playing with toys and gushing all over candy with only a few more moths left before college.

Graduation day came and it was glorious. my grade school grad was a so-so compared to my hs grad. well duh-uh, i practically didn't do anything during grade school! all those sleepless nights finally paid off.

i just hope i do well in ateneo. i do hope i fit in.

-march 2007-

No comments: