Sunday, July 1, 2007

cheery turned glum

just a few minutes ago, i found myself all cheery and satisfied with myself as i finished the last lines of my notes for botany. then all of a sudden, i became so irritable! ARRRGH.

one reason was because i had this conversation with someone, and i just couldn't stand what he said! arrrgh! kaya iv2, tama nga kayo. i shouldn't have interpreted him before pa. hay nako magsama kayong lahat!

the other reason was this:
why are my blockmates so matiyaga?! what the shit mehn. before, i felt so good because i had iv2 to back me up whenever i don't get something or when it comes to cramming. RAR. one thing that made me super irritated was the fact that my blockmate told me "ano ka ba, wala pa ngang 1 month, tinatamad ka na. gayahin mo si ****, matiyaga"

putek. ayoko talaga ng ginaganon. pinapamukha akong tamad at tanga.


of course, her intentions were good. but still.

fellow theresians, i do hope you get me. i swear i'll pop if you don't. bakit ngayon pag sinasabi ko " ayoko naaaaaaaaaaa. nakakatamad mag-aral! wag mo na gawin yan. bukas na lang. sabay tayo." they'd tell me "ano ka ba. wag kang tamarin."

ARRRGH.

good thing rex kept me sane this week. haha tamad din siya katulad ko!!! wooohoo! haha. now, why did that sound so BI?!

gawd.

good luck to me.


-july 2007-

No comments: