Friday, July 13, 2007

read my horoscope

oh crap. i feel so down lately. i guess my horoscope's right, then? that i have way too much in my plate this month? bullshit mehn. since when did i believe those?! e kasi naman eeeeeeeeee.

botany is hell for me and heaven for my classmates. they've gotten way high marks that it's even way past the perfect score. while, i, on the other hand, got a..... hay oh well :(

my horoscope also said that i should just pay more attention to extra-curriculars because this will be the only thing that will keep my spirits up. e tae. our first visit for Cribs in Tugon was postponed because the babies got infected with scabies right now. poor babies :(

oh well. only God knows what will happen next. if only He made it easier for me to adjust. Hay.

this is not blasphemy.

this is anxiety.

wake me up when summer ends, okay?

-july 2007-

No comments: