Wednesday, July 4, 2007

i finally ran free. literally

today was interesting. my blockmates and i had lunch in jollibee aka jabeee a while ago. the walk was actually fun, even though it was super hot. rex kept on insisting that i was dancer back in hs because he saw me run wild during the orsem. HAHAHA. e hindi e. you won't get me if you actually haven't seen rex's face. there's really something about his face that will make you doubt what he's saying. nakakapanloko. lagi pang nakangiti. e leche. hahaha.

i have a confession to make. i am a battered blockmate. hahaha. the guys and i mean literally boys, always beat me up. lagi nila akong inaasar... haha and they would always tell me that i'm weird, crazy, and super corny. in fact, they told me i'm the corniest person who ever lived. HAHAHA.

"ang weird mo. bakit ganyan ka?"

HAHAHA.

i actually find it funny when they laugh AT me. e wala lang. parang usual lang kasi ung mga ginagawa ko sa stc e. oh well, let them get used to it.

oliver is a mean guy. i mean hello?! he practically wrestled with me the other day. :\ at masakit yun. sobra. take note, in my morbid state, i have finally found my match. hahaha. grabe un mangharot. masakit :\

me: alam mo magiging wife-beater ka. ang sakit mo mangharot.
Oliver: ganun? e ikaw naman magiging husband-beater. ang sakit mo kaya manghampas.

but of course, haha i seeked revenge. >:) hahaha

it's like he treats me as a guy. not a girl anymore. which is actually kinda more fun actually :))

gawd. my PAGKABABOY revealed itself a while ago. after eating lunch, i was so woozy that i tripped two times! hahaha. parang lasing talaga. hahaha

gosh. i really don't know where to put my stc habits to the limits noh?! sheesh, i lied down on the floor!!!!HAHAHA in SEC A. sa may damuhan pa. all my blockmates were laughing at me and were even giving me some weird looks. oh well. they should try it out sometime. they should just be more free-spirited. that's all. i was so sleepy that i even challenged my blockmates to a game of Tag. HAHAHA.

Ad quickly tagged me and there we were, running around and frolicking around the SECA grass area as if we didn't care that classes were still being held. hahaha. oliver and julia also joined in and what can i say? we made a fool out of ourselves. haha. but it was fun. :D it reminded me of those isip-bata days in hs. haha it surely made me wake up! hahaha :D

botany was relatively ok. i think i have already established a special connection with sir. NYAHAHA. e wala e. type niya si rex masyado e.hahaha

my quiz scores turned out ok. :P

eng was kinda fine. sabaw nga lang ung essay :P

lit 13 grpwork! yay :D

headed to MAcci to finish my essay then went home.

-july 2007-

No comments: