Wednesday, July 25, 2007

this is my week! ye baybeh! hahaha. my blockmates are too chicken to be "mean" to me this week. i told them if they piss me off, even just a little, i'll quickly give out HP7 spoilers. bwahaha >:) takot lang nila noh. so yeah, most of them are really "nice" to me. HAHAHA. diba rex at renz? WAHAHA.

this week has been relatively light and monotonous, thanks to freecuts and the motto "DO NOT INTERPRET!" HAHAHA. wink wink ;)

tomorrow's the BIG DAY! ATENEO vs DLSU! hahaha and i have a feeling that we're gonna get squished REAL bad. hahaha pero todo fighting spirit parin! GO ATENEO :D finally, i can formally cheer for my school. too bad i couldn;t get tickets. waa first time! grabe kung kelan naman ganap na atenista na ako, dun na ako hindi nakakanood. RAR.

oh well, GO ATENEO!

-july 2007-

No comments: