Wednesday, April 23, 2008

bizzy dizzy hizzy

I get home at around past 6 everyday so you can guess how tired I am by that time.

It's 6:47 right now and I'm already longing for my comfy bed and fluffy pillows. :S I don't get to "relax" much anymore as before. I go straight to the bathroom then it's dinner time already as soon as I squeeze all the excess water from my hair. I eat for like only about 15 minutes then bump my forehead with the 2 books that I have to read. Like I said, in class, it's as if nothing's happening. I'm not learning anything from my eco class. The book is my sole friend.

In fairness, I've learned a lot already in ITM. I've never realized that MS Word had so many tools. :O At, mahirap rin pala siya. And hella Excel! :((

Oh well. I'm just really tired right now. I've been sleeping really late lately. At hindi pa ako nakakapag-aral ng maayos sa lagay na iyon. I also feel so tired even if I just woke up from an 8-hour sleep. It's just weird. I've been doing mini exercises lately, and I think it's helping me a bit. Haha :P

Waa I'm scared of Histo. :O I just checked Blue Reggie, a site dedicated for Ateneans who would like to see other students' ratings of past profs. Okayyy...there was only one recommendation for my current histo prof. And it's not really comforting.
It goes something like this:

Pro: he's a really nice guy and I think he curves our scores. He also knows what he's teaching!

Con: His tests are like HELL!!! Plus, in 30 minutes, he would name 50 events/places that you need to memorize.

Okaaay. Haha. But at least Sir said that we were lucky to have him during the summer sem since his tests are a lot easier. I just hope his standard of easy is actually easy!

Oh well papel, bye for now. I still have to DEEPLY understand the speeches of Perikles! We have a graded recitation on Friday and Sir will ask us questions and we're not allowed to sit down until we satisfy him :( It's individual and it's for 15 minutes! :O

Good luck to me. Sa swerte ko pa naman, feeling ko ako pa mabubunot. :S

-April08-

No comments: