Friday, April 18, 2008

i miss gluing my butt to the couch

Long gone are the days when I see reaching the remote while munching on popcorn as a hassle. Even getting my lazy butt out of the couch seemed such a problem whenever I had to answer nature's call or something. Well, maybe they're not that long gone. I can still do that during my sem break. But still, summer isn't as fun as before anymore. It's all thanks to ITM, Eco, and History.

History:
Hmm, Let's just say that my prof thinks he's the ultimate fashionista as he pairs a graffiti polo with black and shiny( yes!shiny!) corduroy pants and brown semi-platform shoes. Not only does he wears tribal necklaces to "accentuate" his ultimate porma, he unbuttons his polos too! T.T My goodness. Ack. I can actually see his cleavage already. :O Good thing he doesn't have any chest hairs! That would have been even more gross! Now I know how Miranda feels :)) For five consecutive days, I've never seen him wear the same pair of shoes twice. He's also very entertaining to watch when he gives us a 10-minute break as he wears his whole-earphones and bobs his head to the music. Haha. Don't get me wrong though. He's really nice but he's just really...unusual? He laughs at his own hirits. I at least respond with a chuckle as a sign of sympathy, really. Most of his hirits are rather super corny orrrr doiii answers. Seeing his expecting face is even funnier than what he's actually saying. He also gives unannounced recitations. We have to stand in the middle of the aisle and explain or narrate stuff that he asks. Boo :( And if he's satisfied (which is almost impossible since he said that only 3 out of a said class seem to satisfy him)

Eco:
Reading our super duper thick Eco book is even more entertaining than listening to his lectures. We're 80 in the class btw. :/ ANDDDD he's asking us to submit a 35-page report regarding the economic growth of our country during the term of PGMA . Woooow salamat ah. Kill me now. I really had to be on his class, dba? Allen and Lorraine only have simple eco projects.....:((

Oh well, in the long run, I know that I'm luckier than they are. Besides, what's the high tuition for right? It isn't about having an easy time and college and easy A's. It's about fully stretching your capabilities and harnessing your skills. :) Iyan na lang iniisip ko. Mas madami naman akong matutunan pag ganito. :)

ITM:
ITM is funny. :)) I took the accelerated track so that means I have a 3 hour class (3-6) yet it doesn't feel that way most of the time. Our prof (I call him OUR fresh grad since he only graduated 2 weeks ago.) usually dismisses us after an hour and a half or so. We also had our first exam too. Last Wednesday. Studying 70++ slides sure wasn't easy peasy, but the test itself was surprisingly an easy one. I memorized lotsa info that wasn't necessary pala (in terms of what was in test). Oh well. :)

It was Jango's surprise bday bash last thursday! It was held at a Cowboy-themed resto at Bonifacio High Street and we were all in costumes! Well...kinda :P I had to bring my cowboy hat through my classes in Ateneo! Haha. All the people who saw it said it was cute. Someone even wore it and made a cowboy dance! Okaaaay ewww. Pause. Delete. It's bad for my eyes! :))

We left Ateneo at around 6 but it was soo traffic so we arrived a few minutes after 7. We got off at Serendra and then realized we left our gift in the car. :)) We ran our way through the streets and shops before finally reaching the resto. Miranda was in her heels and seeing her "tiptoe-run" was hilarious! HAHAHA. We were all screaming and laughing our heads off because we knew we looked STUPID. :))

We were about to take a deep sigh of relief when suddenly...

Janggo(in her UST uniform) : OH MY GAWD!!!!!

The 3 of us froze for like 5 seconds.

Makis: Ano ginagawa mo dito?

Jango: Ano ka ba, alam ko na! Haha

HAHAHA.

The food was oh so so good!!! Tenders, fries, and HONEY MUSTARD DIJON!!!! <3>


purikura!!



I still have to read loadsssssssss of stuff for Histo and study for my Eco test on Monday sooooo pai pai!

-April08-

No comments: