Sunday, April 27, 2008

Socrates and Adam Smith unite

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm gaining weight!!!! Woot! After 4 years of being told to gain weight, I am actually making progress right now! Not only that, my blockmates have developed this mannerism of actually calling me obese. Yes, every single day and every single hour. It's just weird that I finally got what I wanted. I finally know someone who doesn't let me sleep until he bombs me with nuclear messages concerning my ultimate lard-full fatness. They just don't know that I really don't mind. Actually, being called fat is actually very amusing. It's weird how I don't hear the words "Pataba ka nga!" that often anymore. It's just really refreshing. :)

At first, it was just entertaining to watch my guy blockmates snicker as I propel( yes! just like an elisi WAHAHA) my arms to give them an ultimate wack or gather up the highest initial velocity of my hands before giving them all my manly love. :P But now, as I think about it, maybe I am gaining a bit of weight. I've gained about 4 pounds this week and food is always on my mind! My tummy is bulging a bit too.

Hmm. That's weird. It's only now that I've become this weight conscious (if you can actually call it weight conscious). I've been doing push-ups, crunches, and a whole lot of stretching this past week. And it's not solely because I don't like a bulging puson, but because I'm really starting to take note of my health. I always feel tired kasi e. Even when I wake up. So far, I think it's helping a bit. But I still had to take a nap awhile ago. Hehe.

I bought a pint of my fave Haagen Dazs Strawberry ice cream last week! Yay! I could just die someday from eating it everyday. :O It's just so damnnnn good. It's a piece of heaven, really.

I'm done reading 2 out of the 3 required readings for Histo this week. And as weird as it sounds, I'm kinda glad that my prof assigned us that 60++ page reading. I think I'm beginning to like Philosophy at its raw form. I used to shy away from it, since I found thinking too much about every simple thing tiresome. But maybe, "it" may be the lost puzzle piece I've been looking for quite some time now.

It's a long week ahead of me! Eco long test again! 4 freaking chapters! :O Histo "orals"! ITM Excel test and Business Defense(friday)!

At least I'll be attending my first ever debut on Saturday! Yay Otts! I'll be seeing Iv2 again! yay! :D

-April08-

No comments: