Tuesday, July 15, 2008

go dell

I hate it when people ask if I'm okay or not and pretend like they actually care. After like monologuing for minutes, I'd just get this empty "ahhh". As if a cyber hug equates to the real thing. It's a sweet gesture, but how do I know if your being sincere or just typed in ">:D<" just to say something? Why even bother asking? You didn't even gave me any advice or said anything to put some sense into my already chaotic mind.

After a few blunt responses I get, it just boils down into nothingness. Like he's not even listening. Like he just asked how I was just so he would appear like the "good guy" in the picture. He doesn't listen to me anymore. He has his own world going on. I let him share all his stories, problems, acad-wise or even his love life. I always listen and try my best to give enthusiastic says on anything. It's like everything's one-sided now. He just doesn't care. Anymore.

I just wished I could say the same thing too. That I couldn't care less...but I can't.

Just stay away from me. Why even let me think that you even care? Go bury yourself in ash.

No comments: