Tuesday, July 1, 2008

drainage

I really don't feel like writing right now, but what the heck. It's been quite a while since I last blogged anyway. It's kinda weird though. I used to be so obsessed about updating this humble cyber space of mine before.

Anyhoo, I'm really having a hard time right now. UGH. Eff Accounting. Last night was the first departmental test and I just know that I sucked BIG time. The aircon wasn't also helping! You could see my hair being blown by the stupid aircon! And I was like that for 3 hours! I was practically trembling half the time! It was like my brain got frozen and I couldn't think right anymore. Oh shizzzz. I'm super going to have my dad tutor me every single week! I even kinda felt bad since my Dad tried so hard to teach me the night before, sayang naman efforts niya. All I could muster as an answer to him when he asked me how the test went was a very shaky "bad".

Oh well, at least my first LT in Math is doing a lot better. I got a B! It's no A, but hey, I was expecting something lower because of Melton! I'm super glad that I had my load revised. Who cares if Melton gives easy peasy tests when I can really avail of the benefit of actually learning the subject and how things became that way.

And oh, note to self. I really hate caffeine. I'll only take caffeine again when I'm really really desperate. I just can't handle all the palpitations and anxiety attacks! I like the taste of coffee, but I just don't like the low-sugar feeling after getting that sudden adrenaline hike.

Oh well, I havta go. Off to work!

-july08-

No comments: