Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Maybe I'm just trying too hard

Nikko just told me a while ago that he actually read my blog and said that I was emo. Then it hit me. I am kinda emo these days....which is rather weird. I'm generally a perky person, ask anyone I know in high school. I dunno. I guess my energy's just sucked out. And I don't think it's solely because of school. It's because of everything in this wretched life I'm leading. HAHA JOKING ON THAT LAST LINE :))

I don't know...I bet my college peers would label me as someone deadma and sometimes cranky. But some of them still consider me as perky. Pero...parang wala ng depth ang lahat-lahat. I'm just living because I'm breathing. And not the other way way around.

I don't wanna be labeled as emo. I hope this is just a phase coz I myself am disgusted at the though of me being emo. Just think of me as someone who amateurly philosophizes about things happening to herself. Hindi naman ako nagsusuot ng black at nasposport ng black eyeliner.

No comments: