Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm at the lib right now. Alone. Again. Hehehe but it's okay, I'm just waiting for Makis. :)

Oh gosh, Miranda's leaving tomorrow and I just don't know what to do. :S I've cried myself to sleep for the past weeks and I just don't know what'll happen once she actually leaves tomorrow. We have an LS field trip tomorrow going to Subic Metropolitian Area so I have to wake up really early tomorrow pa. :( I bet my blockmates would notice that my eyebags are actually reaching my chin?! HAHAHA. I dunno, I'll just have to wait and see. Makis and I will be attending the Tarong talk later too, before going to Miranda's house. I want to attend it just to see if my answers for the paper actually make sense. :P

And oh...I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who's experiencing this feeling of emptiness. Wooh! But he's not my blockmate, just kinda an acquiantance. But I'm just so glad that I'm not the only one! Like, we're feeling this red-light warning that there's more to life than what's here right now. And in Psych, I forgot what the term's called but it's a stage wherein you make life-decisons and ponder if your really living the life that you want. And what's the purpose of everything? Is it just there for the sake that SM can put a price tag on it? Or is it there just because it is? Is it there because God said so?

I really don't know..but I guess it's just reassuring to know that all these frustrations are actually normal. Pero bakit ganoon, halos wala naman sa mga kilala ko ganoon? Well maybe they have yet to experience it or will never experience it? Hmm...bahala na. I'm not complaining. I'm actually quite thankful that I get to experience these kind of things. It makes me smarter and stronger. Hehe drama, much?

Eww. I just discovered some disturbing news from some of my blockmates. Just ask me in ym what it is! Nyahaha.

And most of my blockmates know that I'm actually shifting. :)) Yeah, that was the "thing" I was talking about weeks back. Baka naman you thought that I was pregnant ah! :))

And I just want to explain myself. I'm not shifting to Psych solely because I'm having a hard time in Management. To tell you the truth, I never liked Management. I just chose it because I thought that it was just common to do so. I mean come on, my immediate family is mainly composed of bankers. So there. I thought that I'll eventually like it anyway. But I just don't okay? Business concepts lull me to sleep and I just can't digest the fact that I'll actually have a job that's quite stiff and "bland". I secretly cried when my ate let me wear her office attire for my ITM defense. My parents were like" wow! Ganyan na ganyan ka after grad!" Parang...ugh. It's like you really have to conform to everything. Do exactly this and exactly that and I'll say exactly this. I don't want that. You may have different opinions about Mgt, but I do have this. And I'm kinda irritated by some people who think Psych is easy. Na medyo walang kwenta siya. Excuse me? Almost everything revolves how we interact with each other and how we should deal with things in a certain matter anyway. And besides, I'll be considered as a researcher, and it also qualifies for pre-med and pre-law. I can also go into business, you know. And please, it does have a QPI requirement to get in. Evn higher that what;s required for ME, I think. I work so hard in shifting, you just have no idea how much people I had to talk to, how much nervousness I had to deal with, how much files needs to be asked for and submitted, how much gut that actually made me push through with all of this. I hope that you respect that and learn to appreciate that I'm doing this for me and not for being "in the flow" of things. It's not like I'm giving up. I'm actually making pro-acive actions.

Anyhoo, Makis is standing behind me right now. And medyo nakakaconscious na. Kaya till her na lang! Hehehe. We'll eat na! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! :D

No comments: