Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's been a long time since I last blogged...and I just felt the urgency to update just a little bit..

This week has been relatively light. Most of the papers I've done last week anyway. Only the Fil paper's on the way but I already wrote down the outline.

Math LT last Tuesday. I was able to answer all of the questions but I'm not really sure of my answers. I do hope they're right, that's 6 effin' units mehn.

Last Friday was Miranda's despidida! I picked her up at her house because her Kuya was rushed to the hospital so nobody could bring her to my house. So...if Miranda couldn't come, there was no sense throwing a party for her, right? Hehe. Anyhoo, I watched her play the piano while waiting for her. Oh gosh, it's been the longest time since I watched somebody play classical pieces on the piano. I dunno, this may sound weird, but I get lost whenever I watch (and hear of course) somebody perform on the piano. There's just something about it that makes you nostalgic and feel exhilarating at the same time.


We were just seven at that time, but that's okay. Iyon lang naman iyong mg close talaga and a few missing people. Now I've learned something about "organizing" events. Never ever invite people who aren't that close to the "celebrant". They just waste your time and load! I must have texted msgs worth 10 pesos for each person! Haha. And they don't even bother replying or at least acknowledge your invite.

Josel's surprise partaaay last Saturday naman. Her reaction was my exact guess. Parang "WAAA di ko alam gagawin ko. huhuhuhu" Yeah, you can say I know you pretty well. Landi mo hahaha. It was fun. Kamayan sa banana leaves. At hindi banana plate ah. Banana leaf table. :D The food was so good! Good job Tita Relly! Hahaha. We especially love the qwek qwek. It's an inside joke. Arra actually thought that the puto was qwek qwek. It had a kutsinta color and had big chunks of cheese so we can't really blame her. But shucks, it was so soo good!

Imagine hand-picking your sushi and wasabi? It's even tastier that way! Haha!

And oh, sorry for the video Josel. WINDOWS movie maker is such a sucker. I made that video for 5 freaking hours because movie maker kept on crashing! Panay errors! And it hanged like there was no tomorrow! It's really unreliable, so I suggest that you download some other movie maker program. Magmamakaawa ka pang ma retrieve iyong ginawa mo after it shuts down by itself. I HATE IT! HAHAHA. Kaya tuloy, mali-mali iyong timing ng subtitles!

I'll post the pics of both events soon. Still kinda busy, e. Hehe.

I'm off to school!


No comments: