Wednesday, February 18, 2009

boring

Sometimes staring into THICK air is actually more worthwhile than sitting next to someone who's ego is too big.

Just some random thought after having a small catfight with someone. I guess I got too far - as all you know, I'm a feminist and I just couldn't stomach in all his pathetic manliness (even if he was only kidding around).

Acads have been rather questionable. I could have sworn that my standing in my major subjects weren't really impressive to begin with. But apparently I'm doing fairly well in most of my subjects. Theo's an exception though. We're all failing. Or I think most of us are. But I'm not that panicky since our prof's on probation. Hence, he cannot fail anyone. But still, a C or even a D will be such a nightmare for my QPI record. I don't think I can ever forgive myself if I actually get either of those letter grades. Oh well, I just have to really bare all of our prof's musings and stupid alibis. I'm serious. He's not worthy of teaching in the Ateneo or even anywhere else for that matter. We're all wasting our money on his "I am correcting the book!" (after we actually took the test. Hence, we all got "wrong" answers) and his kite runner skits. I'd give him some brownie points for being quite the entertainer, but I don't think I'll be smiling at the end when it ruins my QPI.

Oh well, enough for today. Honestly, I'm up to nothing. Everything's so blah today, and I guess Theo was one reason.

On a more positive note, I'm happier nowadays. :) And I think I'm becoming more stable. Haha, yeah I know, what am I?! Bi-polar?

Sore ja :D

No comments: