Saturday, February 7, 2009

I can't write proper papers now

I'm so mad at myself!

Ang lala grabe.

I know I'm not exactly a great writer, but I think I did relatively well for most of my past papers.

BUT WAAAAA! I'm currently writing my perso paper and I can't seem to squeeze out anything DECENT. I'm really struggling with words.

Late last night, I started writing it and decided to hit the sack after like writing 3 pages. Then just a few moments ago when I was rereading it to edit and add new stuff, I was about to hurl. I can't even understand what I was trying to say! Hahaha. The arguments are iffy and...blah.

Shizz. I guess not writing much papers for a sem can really be bad. Or...I was just too tired to think last night.

I do hope I soon get some sense into this paper. It's frustrating.

No comments: