Monday, February 2, 2009

new changes

Greetings earthlings! I have returned from the land of statopia and still has a strong hangover.

Anyhoo, I'm keeping myself busy with Stat, 2nd LT coming up on Thursday! And I'm getting quite jittery because Sir himself got lost during the discussion. He isn't like that. And hello, he got lost for like 10 times! (I'm not exagerrating, he kept on erasing and rewriting wrong graphs and explanations)

But all I can do is study my lazy butt off, right? Teehee :D

For some odd reason, I've been joining these social/artsy wannabe(Okay, maybe I'm just that wannabe) sites. I guess I just want to branch myself out and be more spontaneous, that's all. I've been so boring, I don't get to be creative anymore. Hopefully, my creative juices haven't died out completely though.

And yes, I finally have a Deviantart account! Uhuh, after all these years! Well, okay so maybe I did have one before but it was all crap and was gathering dust bunnies anyway. At least this time, it has something in it!

Please watch me here . I have no watchers yet, so please pity me and come watch.

I also have a chictopia account here. And I know I probably look stupid in most of the photos, but that's okay. You must be my friend, right?

----------------------
In a more serious note, I've been having these really vivid dreams lately. They have different symbols but all seem to mean the same thing. It's complimenting on how I'm making changes in my life. And I guess after all the psychoanalyzing of the symbols, it looks like I'm on the right track.

Okay, I gotta skidaddle now. I need to ISTADY. Haha.

No comments: