Monday, February 23, 2009

eraserheads

I had no idea that there are in fact people my age who are not even fans. Back in high school, it was like common sense - A GIVEN - to be a fan.

We could all just sing and wave our hands in the air in an instant whenever we hear one of their songs. And hello, Ligaya & toyang will forever be karaoke classics.

I'm talking about the ERASERHEADS! All throughout my high school life, most of us treated them as icons. They're like the Beatles. (But of course, the Beatles will always be number 1 <3 )

Last week was like a shock to me. I wasn't aware that such people existed. Hahaha. Most of my blockmates aren't even fans. I think I know only about 3, and they're not die hard enough to watch the Final Set concert. Oh well, their loss! THIS IS GONNA BE LEGENDARY! (think Barney) And just so you know, with our budget and all, I don't think we'll see Ely as more than a centimeter. But I don't care. As long as I'll be there. :)
It's still not too late to buy tickets guys! There are no seat numbers so we can still go together!

March 7, Moa grounds, 8 pm. Seeya there! Hopefully, we won't get stepped on! hahaha

No comments: