Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bora 2009

This year's been definitely different. I think this is a sign that I'm getting old - birthdays aren't as nearly as fun as before. I feel...isolated too in a sense.

Guess what? I spent my bday in school with Mr Bench waiting for 5 hours for the Psy Head to arrive. Oh well. This might as well be my training for you know...

I don't want to sound like a brat but I'm just facing the facts. I may say that's it's no big but I just know that deep inside it really hurts.

OKAY I am not making sense again haha.

Nevertheless, thank you so much for all the sweet people who greeted me, blogged about me, or just texted. :) It really made me smile.

I actually scheduled my Bora trip after my bday because I didn't want to spend it there again like last year. Don't get me wrong Sandra, I super had fun last year! That was definitely the most unique (ok redundant much) bday ever. But it's still different when you're actually in your hometown.

Sooo anyhoo, here are some some snapshots of Bora:


Took the first flight to Caticlan which is 530 in the morning! At least I was able to get some nice shots of the sunrise from the plane. It actually looks brighter in person, I just lowered the exposure to highlight the sun shining against the water.
That's a henna tattoo on my back okay. I really love the design - a fairy butterfly. :) It's not a bra strap, ok? Some people are just plain blind and silly haha.

Sunsets in Bora are just amazing. My legs hurt from trying to get the best shot of it. I was standing for about an hour with my whole Nikon bag. How romantic. Haha


I just had to take a picture of myself. I was alone anyway haha.
Doesn't this remind you of the Beach Boys album cover?
Parasailing was amazing! That's me waving. Ate was too chicken to even let go of the harness. I was already flapping my arms like a bird because I really wanted to know how it feels to fly. It was so surreal - it's definitely going to the highlights of my life folder. We were 200-300 ft above sea level and I could see everything!

Ate: Ah, ganito pala feeling ng kite.


Come night time, we just walked around the beach for about 2 hours. Fire zipping is wicked, isn't it?!

No comments: