Monday, June 1, 2009

redbox bday

Co-celebrated my birthday with Arra and Aca the other day. And the attendance is impressive too! We were ten in Redbox.

I bet we sing lousier than a dog. (Do dogs even sing? That's the point) Our howls are probably louder and more annoying than your neighbor's mutt. But nobody beats our energy for it.The hats - credits to Tiki. The staff was pretty much surprised to see 'em pointy hats, they even wanted to have some! The food was refillable but leftovers means doublecharged so we pretty much just gobbled half of the plates. I was stuffing rice in my mouth without any ulam - it was hilarious! It was 3 hours of endless screaming, jumping, eating, and savoring the smell of other people's athlete's foot. The carpet reeked! Hahaha.

Nonetheless, I had so much fun. I missed everyone. We should do this more often.

No comments: