Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm annoyed.

Are you my parent? Sheesh even my parents aren't even that clingy. And ang yabang mo a. What made you think I needed or wanted your help? So kala mo pag tinulungan mo ako, I'll be indebted to you? So you think you have the authority to make excuses for me? I'm not that type of person. I commit to my responsibilities. And I won't let myself get spoiled by someone so low like you. How dare you even present that point. So you can be all concerned and shit about me? That won't work for me.

I refuse to rely on others especially you. You're not even worth relying on. And STOP pretending that we're close and that we're friends. We're not.

You do not own me. Heck, we're not even friends. You're not even worthy of my attention.
--------------------
I can't believe I made the wrong decision last week. Now that you went away, this stupid BUG is bugging me. He's so annoying and not like you, it made me miss you.

No comments: