Thursday, April 19, 2007

i also love wednesdays miranda :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :X :X :X
That’s all I can say for now!!!!! As in I’m super giddy, ecstatic, hyper, and happy! Ahhhhhhh!

Hahahaha.

i think this will be probably the best blog entry EVER.

For me at least.

You may not just understand. And might double think my over proclamation of this being the blog entry ever since all you might read right now is a bunch of “ahhhhhhs” and “:X”.
Forgive me for being too grateful.

Yesterday was a blast! At first, I thought it was going to be a drag since the only faithful “playmate” by my side was kay. Arra of course was supposed to go but wasn’t allowed since she had an interview in UST the following day.

Anyhoo, kay and I watched the movie wild hogs at eastwood. It was pretty funny I guess. But there’s not much of soul learnings or the like. It was just appealing because there were many great stars in the movie.

After that, we just walked around eastwood, and going places where I usually didn’t go. I discovered that there was a THE FACE SHOP branch.i bought a green eyeliner. A bit pricey though. Browsed through stores. Even saw jolina magdangal! She was having a shoot. Sort of Vj-ing. I dunno.

We even discovered that there was a timezone place in eastwood! Well, sort of. It was more on the surplus games/old ones. And they sold tokens for 10 php each! Not bad at all! Time crisis was there for ourselves. Although it was a hassle going up and down the stairs since the token booth was upstairs. I think the girl in the kiosk had fun watching us. I could have sworn that I saw her laughing at us. I can’t blame her. She had no customers at all anyway and there she saw two girls playing while shouting and swearing! Haha! FEEL NA FEEL NAMIN YUNG GAME. Wahaha. Well that worked me up a sweat.

Bought stuff from Watson’s and had dinner at yellow cab. Delish ;)

Me: o kay san na tayo?
Kay: ayan punta tayo sa a different bookstore.
Me: ay! Gusto ko diyan! Naalala ko si megan. Hahaha.
Kay: o baka gusto mo beauty bar muna?
Me: ay, ayoko, dito muna tayo.

I dunno, I just felt something about that bookstore. It just felt right :P

True enough I was right! Not only was I able to purchase the book that I had my eyes on for months, I was able to spot jayjay!

Kay: o ishi! Si (insert celeb’s name here).*points at a magazine cover
Me: wow! Haha (then looks at the couch.surprised!)kay! Kay!(mumbling)
Kay: o ano?
Me: (still mumbling)si jayjay!!!!!
Kay: saan?! Saan?!
Me: ayan o!

LOL.

We had to cover our faces with magazines while laughing! Hahahaha. Classic mehn. We kept on roaming around the shop! Hahaha. Pasimple.

He was with a lady that kinda looked like his mom and a mestiso kid.

Mommy: (to the mestiso kid)o, you choose a book. Only one book, ok? You can only have one so pick carefully.

Jayjay:come here. (then kinda whispers something to the kid and kisses the kid.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! How sweet ;) we were supposed to sit beside him but the yaya was the panira!

Hay naku. Oh well.

Headed for the fuente circle and found some seats. Woohoo! Ordered panna cotta and found Miranda. ;)
At least this time I can see rocky dear. :D

By the end of the first set, we swallowed our dignity by going backstage and having our pictures taken with the boys.
It was the first time that I saw that the “wall” that was covered by the tarpaulin was actually a room. THEIR CHANGING ROOM. When they were about to enter, they waved at us, since there were only the 3 of us! Hahaha. We were too shy to ask for pictures so we just said hi and waved back at them. siyempre, natanga ang mga torpe. Pero siyempre, reyna ng katorpehan ay si Miranda. Pepe remembered her name! as in he stopped and was stepping towards us and pointed at Miranda.

Pepe: uy! Miranda, right?
Miranda: (nodding while having this goofy mona lisa smile.)
I mean, hello! It’s obvious she was restraining her giddyness! Hahaha
Pepe: o, musta?
Miranda: (nodded, while leaning on the pillar)
Heck, she didn’t even say anything! This was chance. Mehn. sayang! Pepe was already showing signs that he was going to have a conversation with Miranda. E wala e. nagawa lang ni Miranda ay sumandal sa pader at mag-smile.

Hay naku.

Oh well. We made sure this time that we had to catch their attention. Once again, we found our butts in earth. Yup, by the fountain!

Announcer: may we request the ladies in front by the fountain to use the foam mats for your comfort.

Hahaha. I thought they would tell us to leave.

Oh they certainly took notice of us!!! Ahhhh!!! It was so much fun. It’s REALLY nice to actually have eye-to-eye contact with them. tiheeee. It’s as if I was the only girl for them. i could melt while looking at them. haaay. :D siyempre, may matching wink at actions! WALA NANG IBA. :X

Hahaha.:D
There was an encore. Wihhee!

Jayjay even said that this was their best gig EVER!!!! They sang surfin’ USA! And it was soo long! They kept on asking us to sing the last part. Hahaha! I’m not being feeling and at all, but Pepe kept on looking at me. Well my clothes at least. I think he was actually looking at my pocket coz my phone was there. And the bloomfields was pin was there. Haha. And guess what?! Rocky told us to stand up and dance for King Creole! My gosh! It was wild! Or maybe just Miranda and I? hahaha! It felt like a rock concert. Parang ako nanggaling sa chicosci gig. Miranda and I were head-banging and grooving to the music. Dance dance baby! Hahaha. Feel na feel. :D I didn’t care if people would laugh at us. It was too much fun baby! I was always tempted to dance in bloomfields gigs anyway. ;)

Pepe even went down the stage and played the guitar in front of me! Ahhh! Haha, don’t worry Miranda. He’s not my crush. Hahaha. It was just fun dancing surfin’ usa with pepe and his guitar. =))

Jayjay dedicated the song A Hard Day’s Night for us!!!

Jayjay: now this is for the girls in the 1st row.

Ahhhh :D

Promise, it was like déjà vu of senior’s night! Miranda, you’re not only my bloomie buddy, but my dance slash head-banging buddy too! Hahaha.

It was wild. I wouldn’t have thought that the people in the fuente circle would actually stand and dance. Mehn. you should have seen it. almost everybody was having fun and dancing. Hahaha.

After the 2nd set, we went “backstage” to have our pictures taken again. Haha. Well at least for Miranda. Apparently, the picture I took with her and pepe was sooooo hilarious for our own good! As in! hahaha nagmukhang nandidiri si Pepe ilagay ung kamay niya kay Miranda! Ahahaha.


Ishi: hi pepe. Pwede papicture?
Pepe: sure :D
ishi: o kay, ikaw muna.
Ishi: o ikaw Miranda.
Pepe: ikaw rin? (looks at me, then says) wow.

Ewan ko lang ah. Pero he kept on looking at my clothes. I’m like, WTF?! Was I so sweaty that my blouse became see-through? Did I look funny? Did I have a red stain in my butt?

Oh well. Bangag picture ko with pepe e. but it’s ok. Pepe’s for Miranda. :D

Anyway, they all went inside the room to change.

And yeah, fyi, the tarpaulin was covering a glass room. So when you raise the tarpaulin, you can see what’s inside!

Promise, I really didn’t know that they were changing when I looked! The tarpaulin was a bit lifted, and I happen to be in front of the lifted part. So I saw them. haha. Uhuh. Topless baby! All of them! well except for lakan, in which I have no regret since I don’t fancy lakan anyway.

My gosh. Okay okay, so maybe my mind was a bit perverted at that time. Ahaha.

Rocky’s hot mehn. but in a cute and totoy way. ;) perfect. :D
He changed into a red polo and wore his “dorky” glasses. Ahh! All the more that I liked him! I loooove totoy boys! Especially if they look cute in dorky glasses. Ahhhhh! Hahahaha

Jayjay was the last to come out and we were the first to approach him so we were able to talk to him!!!! Ahhhh!

After picture-taking with jayjay…
Jayjay: (hands out his hand to me) I’m jayjay by the way.
Me: I’m ishi. :D :D
Jayjay: oishi?
Me: no, ishi.
Jayjay: oh, ishi. Sounds Japanese. Are you Japanese?
Me: haha, no I’m not.
Miranda: I’m Miranda.
Jayjay: wow. What a nice name. it’s not everyday that I meet a person named Miranda.
Kay: I’m kay.
Jayjay: what?
Kay: kay. (about to say :kay. Just like jayjay. Rhyming see?)
Jayjay: nice to meet you guys. It’s not everyday that I meet someone named Miranda. And ishi. (then looks at kay)
Kay: (expecting something)
Jayjay: sorry, I LOVE YOU, KAY. (then semi-hugs her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I was about to say I love you too but the again, HAHAHA. Apparently kay didn’t even hear jayjay say it!!! nyargh!!! Oh well hahaha.

Miranda and I were restraining our giddyness that I think I became too red.

Jayjay: so, you guys have our albums already?
Me and Miranda: yea!!!
Jayjay: wow. Okay ah. Buti pa kayo. Haha. Oh sige, we’ll go na.:D
Kay: see you next gig :D
Jayjay: yea see you.
Ishi: okay bye. Take care.
Jayjay: take care.:D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Haha it was midnight but my energy seemed to be in full blast.

It’s such an honor for us to be there especially when they said that it was their best gig EVER!!! And that’s because we were there in the 1st row, singing and dancing along. Woooh :D

Jayjay said I LOVE YOU guys! Ahhhh :D

Jayjay seems too perfect to be true. I mean, he’s nice to kids. Like a real kuya. He converses well. And tries his best to please everyone. It’s hard to imagine him cursing or something. Or even be real.

He’s just so likeable. Charming. :D

sa college kaya, never siya natataranta o napipikon sa mga prof??? mehn, I should’ve just said YES to la salle. L

ahahaha.

They’ll be playing again in eastwood next WED. while I, on the other hand will be jetsetting across half the world for 24 hours straight. Boohoo :(

They’ll also be enjoying the summer heat and fun at Club Paraw in Bora on the 26th. Haha adik ko noh? Yeah, I’ve downloaded their gig scheds. ;)

I love the bloomfields coz they love me too . ;)


check out the pics in my multiply. http://ishipotsky.multiply.com you have to be my contact though.

-april 2007-

No comments: