Thursday, April 5, 2007

hey ho diggidy! now where did that come from?! i dunno haha! i'm thinking of catchy and funny lines in replace of the usual putcha and shit.

holy ozones!

holy shit!

holy guacamole! haha

sweet neptunes!

nyahaha. i'm working on it.

how about this. sweet underpants!

hahahaha.

i guess i have nothing else better to do. i'm stuck here at home again. blogging. and once again, i got bored of reading harry potter and opted to just blog. maybe i'll read again later.

it's friday. and it's supposed to be a time for silence and refelction. : hmmm. well it's been quiet the whole day. i found myself talking to myself again, if you know what i mean.

i guess reflecting or reminiscing has just become this habit that i don't need to be reminded to do it for holy week.

i'm used to entertaining my stubborn self. well when i was a kid, at least i had my playmates to accompany me in this time of despair. at least we could combine our ideas and come up with a game or something.

but now's different.

all i've got this summer is me. or at least until i go to florida.

but seriously, i have no one to talk to. the closest friend i've got right now is this blog of mine. which, to my disadvantage, doesn't even talk back. hahaha

oh well, i'm not blaming my friends, they're always there anyway if i need em.


i just choose to be alone.

maybe i'm back to this self-contained girl again. the girl who wants to be ignored. the girl who wants everything to be the same.

the girl. the little girl.

in a few months, i'll be in college and i think i'm beginning to return into my old self. where i hide in my own shadow.

all throughout the years, i have always been this indifferent soul. the one who you ask "how was your day?" and my reply would be "uh. fine"

well at least that's what i say to people who really don't know me.

i'm bored with my life.

my likes have been always contradicting. sometimes i like bloody and morbid things. and sometimes i like rainbow-coated and happy characters. full of glitter and sparkle. perfect?

well i guess, i still can't decide on which side i'm really on.

i think i'm more on the gray side. the boring side. the indifferent side.

which is even worse. i need to be more idealistic and ambitious. no time for lazing around and stalling. no more "huh? what?". no more stupid looks when asked.

just you wait, i'll be a super activist. an over-achiever.

or so i say. maybe i'll just eat all my words a few months later.

-april 2007-

No comments: