Monday, April 23, 2007

THE bobbing bob

it's 6 pm right now. and in a few more days, i'd be leaving this precious country i hate to leave. oh well. i'm all prepped up. i went to the parlor first thing this morning to have my hair cut. i got a bob! uhuh. it's short. the last time i had my hair cut this short was when i was about err....8 yrs old?!

yeah...and i can't blame myself. i now realize why i chose to let my ahir grow through the years. i looked like a grade-schooler when my hair's short.

too late though.

the lady was cutting away so much hair before i could say "oh no don't cut too much, i don't wanna look soooo young that the restaurants in the US will actually give me an activity sheet with crayons!"

hay. the look i originally wanted wasn't this though. i wanted to look kinda sophistacated but effortlessly stylish and magulo.

just like korean hairstyles, but for guys na medyo feminine. gets?

oh well.

you know i met my mom's dentist, who also used to be my dentist when i was a kid,since i had my teeth checked. and guess what? he actually said that i was small!!!! gosh, for such a long time, nobody has ever told me that!!

and to think, the last time he saw me, i was still a kid!

i was actually expecting him to tell me that i've grown waay much.

but no. he told me i was small.

at first, i felt happy since i thought i was so tall already and would look awkward with my skinny frame.

but after that, i just got annoyed and irksome because it was as if he was telling me that i didn't look old and mature enough.

nyargh. i guess he just got convinced because my new haircut made me look younger. but still! i don't like being called as small or tangkad.why can't they just greet me with a smile?!

i mean, it's bad manners to tell a person that he/she lossed or gained weight! and she doesn't look good. either way.

oh well. it will grow back. i need to wear girlier outfits since i'll really look like a kid if i don't!

hay. kung kelan pa naman college at laidback.


i'll be leaving soon. early wednesday morning. out the door by 2:45 am! my gosh. 3 hours flight to nagoya, japan! i'm actually excited to go to japan, due to watching all these anime. i hope i get to buy manga there in the airport. from what i remember, the airport there was huge! as in they had trains inside the airport to transport you from one terminal to another.

then ack, a 17 hour flight to detroit. mehn. i thought the flight was only going to be 12 hours since, last time, it was 22 hours. and that was years ago.

at least it's 5 hours shorter. but i really dislike riding planes. especially during long flights. i can't sleep and i feel so bloated and tired. plus, it doesn't help that i'm actually scared of riding planes.

i'm actually reassuring myself that the flight will be okay and that worrying will just make have something to do but not make me feel any better.

after that, there's another 2 hr flight going to florida. then yehey! it's disneyworld for me :)

nobody can stop me from meeting minnie mouse again. even jet lag. hahaha!

we've made our sched. and guess what? the resort-stayers inside disneyworld are privileged with extra magic hours!

wiii...so there :)

i just hope i get to sleep in the plane. that's usually my problem. this time, i'm gonna take benadryl to help me sleep.

and i do hope that we get upgraded to business/1st class since northwest is the client of ate. sana talaga!

bye for now. i'm bringing my phone, so you guys can still text me :) reply naman diyan ah!but i may not be able to go online there since we'll be staying in hotels.

i'm also excited to go to NASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh! that was my original dream! to be an astronaut! REALLY. i was just so fascinated with space back then! yeah, i know. i was such a geekazoid!

i think that if i was raised in the US, my true geekazoid self will dominate and rise! coz there are soo many museums, art galleries, science centers, and zoos there! i mean, hello?! i'm going to be 17 but i still check out the TOP 15 PLACES TO VISIT IN WASHINGTON DC WITH KIDS.okayyyy.

i'm excited. just wish me luck with the plan. i just hope that i don't get a heart attack when we experience turbulence. :\

and i soooo envy miranda! she's going to the bloomfields gig on wed, the day i'm gonna leave. and i thought she wouldn't go, since i'm her only loyal bloomie buddy. sniff*

at least it's a wednesday, and i have good vibrations towards wednesdays. or at least during summer.

but i'm still lucky coz i won't miss too much bloomfields gigs since they'll be going to bora on the 26th. and go on a cruise on the 30th. hanep!

then it's singapore and hawaii for them. so i'm guesisng that when i arrive, more or less, they'll be here too.

bye for now ;)

love you guys :P sayonara :D

wish me luck haha.

-april 2007-

No comments: